Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Test in Mahali will be a draw. Mark my words. That's even despite the day lost to bad weather.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aussies going not so well under Shane Watson's inspirational leadership in the 4th Test. 6/129 on day 1, having won the toss and batted.

All sharp objects and rope-like materials have been removed from Micky Arthur's reach.

Aussies going not so well under Shane Watson's inspirational leadership in the 4th Test. 6/129 on day 1, having won the toss and batted.

All sharp objects and rope-like materials have been removed from Micky Arthur's reach.

Whoever did that should be thrown off a cliff.

They need to be at his fingertips 24/7.

Cricket is about as interesting as politics these days. I barely give a sh_t who wins anymore.

Probably because it won't be us. I still love Test cricket though, the Ashes will be interesting. That swing bowler the Poms have fack me , he'll have Watson, Warner & Hughes gone in the first half hour.

I'd open the batting with Siddle and Starc....

Probably because it won't be us. I still love Test cricket though, the Ashes will be interesting. That swing bowler the Poms have fack me , he'll have Watson, Warner & Hughes gone in the first half hour.

I'd open the batting with Siddle and Starc....

Test cricket is great. I don't really care if we win or lose. I'm still trying to get past the time we bent the rules to play ''Aussie Kepler'' Wessels in OUR test side. As soon as his cricket career was over he was on the first plane home to South Africa. What a joke!

I'm watching the Shield Final right now. How Gannon gets away with his action amuses me. Silk's 92 not out. Can. Bat.

Can't blame the players. Blame the ******* coaches and selectors for putting them there and not actually having a transition plan in place instead of playing a bunch of old age pensioners for 10 years and not introducing young talent.

Wait until David Warner gets in. He'll show those Indians that he can do more than sledge. He's everything good about the Australian cricket team - a tough talking NSWelshman who can mix it mentally with the opposition. A future captain.

Can't blame the players. Blame the silly person coaches and selectors for putting them there and not actually having a transition plan in place instead of playing a bunch of old age pensioners for 10 years and not introducing young talent.
Finally we agree on something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back