Cripps Bontempelli Merrett Kelly - the next big 4?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zac played a shocker? You Collingwood flogs watch the right game? Played as an inside mid tonight, both smashed the bigger bodied more vaunted Giants mids around the stoppages and worked harder than any of them defensively. Missed a few but cut them to pieces with others and was one of our better players starting scoring chains.

Only 4 score involvements. That's incredibly low for 31 touches.

You want more score involvements from in the middle of packs? His 22 contested possessions aren't one on one balls forward of centre you know. You may have to actually watch him.

Let himself down tonight with a lot of frees against, apart from that he was in his usual beast-mode. So far ahead of the other lot at this stage it's not even close.

He's not an umpire's favourite, that's for sure. Gets done for a lot of 50/50 calls but doesn't usually get those same calls back. He has started throwing his considerable size around a bit though.

Merrett isn’t near the other 3. Having a shocking game now and an average season overall.

One season wonder.
Zerrett with shocking disposal. he's a ******* spud that cant break a tag. weak campaigner.
Is this a less than subtle way of inserting JDG into this thread?
cos you can join the saints and dees fans to start a separate thread for JDG, Oliver and Billings as the next rung down Big 3.

Is this a less than subtle way of inserting JDG into this thread?
cos you can join the saints and dees fans to start a separate thread for JDG, Oliver and Billings as the next rung down Big 3.

??? Where was JDG mentioned, or where did he even look close to being mentioned? He wasn’t in this draft.

Oliver shits on Merrett btw. Merrett ended up having a good game tonight. Poor season so far though overall. Nowhere near the others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

??? Where was JDG mentioned, or where did he even look close to being mentioned? He wasn’t in this draft.

Oliver shits on Merrett btw. Merrett ended up having a good game tonight. Poor season so far though overall. Nowhere near the others.
Yeah nice

Bont probably needs to be removed from this conversation.

Great player but he’s not a super star.

He’s more Sidebottom than Pendles.

Good effort, but technique just not there. Many trolls have been more effective, 6.5 from the Russian judge seems fair.

Bont probably needs to be removed from this conversation.

Great player but he’s not a super star.

He’s more Sidebottom than Pendles.

I actually saw him as pendles 2.0, pre injury. Certainly one of the best players to play for the dogs. We'll have to wait and see if he ever gets to his potential.

Last edited:
One of the aforementioned in the title won a match this round.

Hint: it wasn't Kelly or Cripps or Kelly

Rumour: I might be pissed

Confirmed pissed given I mentioned Kelly twice. Editing to Bont is the easy way out.

One of the aforementioned in the title won a match this round.

Hint: it wasn't Kelly or Cripps or Kelly

Rumour: I might be pissed

Confirmed pissed given I mentioned Kelly twice. Editing to Bont is the easy way out.

Well the logic is certainly impaired.

He's not an umpire's favourite, that's for sure. Gets done for a lot of 50/50 calls but doesn't usually get those same calls back. He has started throwing his considerable size around a bit though.
He’s an absolute beast. It’s bizarre watching him rolling up to centre bounces and he’s not that much shorter than the ruck.

2018 for me has this guy the standout of the 4. He’s an absolute gun player and certainly hasn’t reached his ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back