Opinion Damian Barrett's collingwood OBSESSION every trade & freeagent period click bait story linking lies

Remove this Banner Ad

GiantOrange

All Australian
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Why does Damian Barrett liar liar just continuely link every player (story) to collingwood during the trade and freeagent period every year? Sorry collingwood supporters if this is a terrible thread to start but don't people get sick of the lies and made up click bait story's he puts out. He does realise that there is more club's than collingwood in the AFL doesn't he because talk about going to the well again and again (collingwood). How many players, stories have now been linked to collingwood this off-season? Why doesn't Damian Barrett talk crap about North Melbourne who he supports?

Last edited:
You're spot on. He's an attention seeker. He's probably just salty about Wells leaving while his club falls apart (from the pathetic retirement saga).

PS. No offence North fans, I'd feel horrible if 4 of my best players were moved on too.

You're spot on. He's an attention seeker. He's probably just salty about Wells leaving while his club falls apart (from the pathetic retirement saga).

PS. No offence North fans, I'd feel horrible if 4 of my best players were moved on too.
He's hardly a north fan, bags us more than King and Caro used too.

We're victim of his bullshit also - just today he reported that James Aish (1 year) and Levi Greenwood (2 years) were on the trade table ALREADY having just arrived at the club. I used to like Damo as opposed to everyone else because he seemed like a reported with good intentions, but he's making it ******* hard. Sick of the twit now.

• Banned
We're victim of his bullshit also - just today he reported that James Aish (1 year) and Levi Greenwood (2 years) were on the trade table ALREADY having just arrived at the club. I used to like Damo as opposed to everyone else because he seemed like a reported with good intentions, but he's making it ******* hard. Sick of the twit now.
I seen that and the amount of players he link's to you is over the top and made up trade stories. I don't know how he has a job being so unprofessional.

Gained kudos from me for being on the right side of the Essendon drugs thing and for publicly dissing Robbo when most journos seen to tolerate that clown.

His efforts re players for trade this year, including Aish and Greenwood in the last 24 hours, have reversed those gains and put him way back in deficit with me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But but but he's the best in the business in breaking news

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Try being a freo supporter. Every west Aussie or key forward is linked to us every year. It's hard not to get your hopes up..

Why does Damian Barrett liar liar just continuely link every player (story) to collingwood during the trade and freeagent period every year? Sorry collingwood supporters if this is a terrible thread to start but don't people get sick of the lies and made up click bait story's he puts out. He does realise that there is more club's than collingwood in the AFL doesn't he because talk about going to the well again and again (collingwood). How many players, stories have now been linked to collingwood this off-season? Why doesn't Damian Barrett talk crap about North Melbourne who he supports?

Mentioning Collingwood generates media traction.

Everybody either barracks for Collingwood or hates Collingwood.

Click bait 101

its funny barrett works at the same station tv and radio channel as ed I am amazed ed hasn't done a leppa on him. I wonder which coach barrett will pick on now that leppa is gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back