List Mgmt. Dan Hannebery - 5 year deal & Pick 28 to St.Kilda for Pick 39 & 2019 2nd Round Pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanners, Bruce, armo, mav, hickey, brown dog, who else can we add to the list who was playing good footy 3-5 years ago?

We should wear a retro strip and get the delorean on the ground for richo to enter our home games in.

Is Steve Salopek still going around?

Anyone heard the rumour that Hanners will be our captain next year?
Our on-field leadership was a debacle last year. Much more so than poor coaching, we absolutely capitulated within quarters last year (Essendon and WB games the standouts but there were plenty).

We need a new captain badly. Hanners would be bold though.

Our on-field leadership was a debacle last year. Much more so than poor coaching, we absolutely capitulated within quarters last year (Essendon and WB games the standouts but there were plenty).

We need a new captain badly. Hanners would be bold though.

Hanners & Steele co-captains. Similarly to what the Dees have done with Jones & Viney

Acquiring Hannebery will be like the Bernie Vince to Melbourne trade. When we are chasing tickets for a prelim final in 3 years time none of us will be concerned that Hanners isn’t going to get selected. We will instead be grateful that his arrival paved the way for more signings.

Hard nuts is what I think we are chasing. Not sure Shiel fits that profile.

I dont think sydney would be after our 2nd next year. They need picks this year as points for blakey. They currently hold 12, 30, 34. Perhaps the pick we receive for dunstan or hickey goes to them for hanneberry.

Pick 12 is going to be pretty close to what they need to get Blakey after their discount is factored in.

Hannebery very impressive on trade radio, he will bring a great deal to the club. Spoke very highly of our list and will help the young players i have no doubt. Noted gresh first up as extremely talented along with hunter Clark as an upcoming star, Ross should’ve been AA or close to I can’t recall exact words, Steven bonafide star, Membrey. He’s analysed the list obviously and he seems genuinely excited. Elwood 10 minute drive to training. Has character as well. Good get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No offence to Dan, but I don't really care if he sounds like Alan Watts when he's interviewed… I just want him to be a gun footballer, which he hasn't been for over 2 years.

Well done for remembering some of our players names though. :thumbsu:

No doubt I'll be the first person asking for a hand back up on the bandwagon if he starts tearing it up.

I loved how he couldn't control his facial expressions when Paul Connors started peddling some crap about free agency. Exactly the personality we need.
Nekminnit Billings lying in the forward pocket in a foetal position after Dan tears through him for missing an easy shot on goal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back