Player Watch Dane Swan (Retired 2016)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure she feels like me when he averaged half his home and away disposals over 3 Grand Finals... betrayed!
Are you still peddling that same crap?

Is there any suggestion that he posted the video? And was it without her consent? (In which case he deserves the serious legal consequences)

If he was not involved in the spreading of it then he's done nothing wrong. (If his partner wants to leave him thats up to her, but nothing we should particularly care about)

It's usually when poor conditioning (lifestyle) are found out... there are no bigger games
So basically you are saying that we should not consider Swan a club great because of his lifestyle.
*yawn

Can we talk about Elliott’s preseason again? That was a great discussion.

I only stopped by to set that Richmond knob straight on who the bigger club is... he will no longer be in any doubt after checking his PM's

It's my gift to you J... I get to say the things to those turds you can't without losing your account... you're welcome ;)
Well I guess that’s one topic we can agree on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as the female concerned was above 18 then who really cares?

Man having consensual sex is not newsworthy.

Its actually an interesting legal exercise. Uploading it publically without consent is highly illegal. Just because a woman diid it not a man doesnt mean the law does not exist.

Its actually an interesting legal exercise. Uploading it publically without consent is highly illegal. Just because a woman diid it not a man doesnt mean the law does not exist.

Of course, but news outlets aren't reporting on it because of the anonymous female doing the recording.

If the activity captured is legal then why do the media believe it's in there right to breach the privacy of Swan by directly naming him or highlighting that a sex tape featuring a former AFL star is being circulated?

Swan has every right to take legal action but for the rest of us this isn't news and I don't care what consensual sexual acts he engages in as it's none of my business.

Of course, but news outlets aren't reporting on it because of the anonymous female doing the recording.

If the activity captured is legal then why do the media believe it's in there right to breach the privacy of Swan by directly naming him or highlighting that a sex tape featuring a former AFL star is being circulated?

Swan has every right to take legal action but for the rest of us this isn't news and I don't care what consensual sexual acts he engages in as it's none of my business.

Of course its news. If youre not interested in it thats your prerogative. If teh woman uploaded it without his consent then I hope she cops the full whack of the law that a man would cop in the same situation.

Of course its news. If youre not interested in it thats your prerogative. If teh woman uploaded it without his consent then I hope she cops the full whack of the law that a man would cop in the same situation.

But it shouldn't be news, and IMO he should be allowed to sue whichever media company released his name.

The ironic, and sad, thing about this is that the guy went to the police with a complaint that his privacy had been breached (or something of the sort). He is the alleged victim in this. He never went to the media. He has not committed a crime. He has not, as far as we know, done anything wrong. There is absolutely no reason for his name to be released.

What gives the media the right to then further breach his privacy? This is bullshit and the media need to be held account.
If this was an 18yo girl who was a victim of revenge pr0n (which this is) and the media blasted her name and face all over the news without her consent - they would be (rightly) ripped to shreds.
Just coz this is a 30yo man who happens to have played footy they are allowed to disclose who it was? What a load of s**t.

Even if it was already on the internet, 99% of people would have never seen it or even known it exists. The media have now made this a national story.

Whatever the person who released the video was trying to achieve (assuming this was some sort of attempt to blackmail) the media have basically handed them the victory. No legal consequences are gonna take back what has happened.
No media story and this would do a quick round of the internet and die away. Now its in the general public domain and open for all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back