Analysis Danger on Tim Kelly + his 2020 contract

What would be an adequate trade for Tim Kelly?

• Brad AND Steven Hill from Fremantle

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Someone from West Coast

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • Two top-end draft picks

Votes: 88 62.4%
  • Top-end draft pick and player

Votes: 24 17.0%
  • Other (please specify) ______________

Votes: 12 8.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Kelly will be on 9 News tonight - no idea other than reading that and I don't watch that, but in case someone else wants to
Just said he hasn’t made any decision and he doesn’t know where that came from. And he will work it out at the end of the year.

Jon ralph just got shown up as a lying weasel.

He’s probably gone, but writing an article basically confirming things that kelly never said is just scummy.

Just said he hasn’t made any decision and he doesn’t know where that came from. And he will work it out at the end of the year.

He’s probably gone, but writing an article basically confirming things that kelly never said is just scummy.

Welcome to journalism 2019.
Tom Browne makes definitive tweets about things yet to happen and the rest of the media back him up and call it right, what do you expect.
It's all complete horseshit and purely about getting the word out, regardless of if that word is correct or not.

Welcome to journalism 2019.
Tom Browne makes definitive tweets about things yet to happen and the rest of the media back him up and call it right, what do you expect.
It's all complete horses**t and purely about getting the word out, regardless of if that word is correct or not.
Jon Ralph’s story was basically confirming it as a fact. I’m glad kelly said otherwise cause now ralph looks like an idiot.

What do you expect him to say?
Yes I've made up my mind and I'm going home to the Eagles...
Did Ablett say that before going to the Suns?

Back in 2011 during the season, Phil Davis told Adelaide he was going to join GWS

Some players do let their intentions be known during the season, others don't

Jon Ralph, you're a complete flog, this is none of your business...

Ralph revealed on AFL Tonight that two children belonging to Kelly and his partner Caitlin required assistance and treatment for learning difficulties.
“He’s got a four-year-old daughter with his partner Caitlin, who is autistic, and one of the twin children they have is showing learning difficulties,” Ralph said.
“They need to be back with their family and the support structures for the daily therapists, the 24-7 care to try and fast-track their development.”

Last edited:
Back in 2011 during the season, Phil Davis told Adelaide he was going to join GWS

Some players do let their intentions be known during the season, others don't
I've got no doubt that if Kelly is planning on leaving he would of already let the club know.
I reckon he would of last year too.
But he or the club are hardly going to say anything on the eve of the finals.

Based in the call it looks like he is gone.
He could not say otherwise while the club was still in the finals.
If he does go I wish him the best and understand his situation.
If he stays all the better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't be surprised is this latest 'news' originated as an early strike across the bows from West Coast.

There's a good chance we'll play them in the prelim, so anything will be done in an attempt to take our eye off the ball and plant seeds of doubt, no matter how professional everyone is these days.

It also puts them on the front foot to go really low-ball in any trade terms, as West Coast are famous for.

"He only wants to come to us - so deal with it."

Ralph revealed on AFL Tonight that two children belonging to Kelly and his partner Caitlin required assistance and treatment for learning difficulties.
“He’s got a four-year-old daughter with his partner Caitlin, who is autistic, and one of the twin children they have is showing learning difficulties,” Ralph said.
“They need to be back with their family and the support structures for the daily therapists, the 24-7 care to try and fast-track their development.”

This sort of reporting must be horrifying for the Kelly family, that dickhead splashing this everywhere in an effort to look like an ace reporter. We already knew the reasons why his home State would be more helpful to his family life, but show some respect. Their kids have to read this in the years to come. I've met them, they are a beautiful family and quite shy, I feel embarrassed for them. It's not like Tim didn't try to get drafted in WA. Media nothing but immoral slugs.

DA *? I'm pretty sure its his son that has autism and one of the young twins - not a four year old daughter? Anyway Ralph has gone the early crow because it gets headlines and clicks - that's what journalism is all about these days. He is probably right - but still weak as piss putting it out there now just before finals without any confirmation from anyone who would know.

This sort of reporting must be horrifying for the Kelly family, that dickhead splashing this everywhere in an effort to look like an ace reporter. We already knew the reasons why his home State would be more helpful to his family life, but show some respect. Their kids have to read this in the years to come. I've met them, they are a beautiful family and quite shy, I feel embarrassed for them. It's not like Tim didn't try to get drafted in WA. Media nothing but immoral slugs.

I think one thing all football fans can agree on, regardless of creed, hoop, chevron or geography is that John Ralph is nauseating.

I don't know if I've ever encountered someone quite so smug and I'm a West Coast fan who practices law.

Funny listening to the FoxFooty podcast today how they said trade news gets way more clicks on their website than any other type of news, including finals news.

🤔

So therefore lets just make up any s**t that may infuriate even if it has no ounce of truth just to keep the advertisers happy. What a wonderful world we now live in.

So therefore lets just make up any s**t that may infuriate even if it has no ounce of truth just to keep the advertisers happy. What a wonderful world we now live in.
Indeed. So it’s easy to see why absolute non-stories quickly have a lot of appeal from the media outlet’s perspective.

Disclaimer - I’m not laughing at the concept of autism, rather at Ralph’s terrible sentence structure.

“He’s got a four-year-old daughter with his partner Caitlin, who is autistic”...
🤣

Probably should have said:

“He’s got a four-year-old autistic daughter (son) with his partner Caitlin”...

Way to go Ralphy. Not only did you get his child’s gender wrong, you described his wife as being autistic.

Disclaimer - I’m not laughing at the concept of autism, rather at Ralph’s terrible sentence structure.

“He’s got a four-year-old daughter with his partner Caitlin, who is autistic”...
🤣

Probably should have said:

“He’s got a four-year-old autistic daughter (son) with his partner Caitlin”...

Way to go Ralphy. Not only did you get his child’s gender wrong, you described his wife as being autistic.
Better still, could have got the simple fact right that it is Tim’s autistic son.

But that flog ralph wrote in his story it had been confirmed. He’s making s**t up.

And yes i know kelly will probably leave but if he wants to he won’t tell the club until the season is finished.

And who says he’s going to the cokers? Freo will offer a better trade and the cokers will try to low ball. Just like last year. If it’s all about family he will just ask for a trade back to wa, not just west coast.

Just posted this on the main board, for anyone who's interested (pertaining to Kelly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back