Rumour Dangerfield to Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is false. I heard from good sources (I know tonnes of people in industry) that he's going to Sydney for 2 million a year 20 year contract to catch up with his good mate Tippett. Trust me guys, I'm friends with tonnes of the managers in Adelaide.

Oh god this media beat up is annoying the s**t outta me.

The OP needs to be carded, and keep rubbish rumours in the scandals and rumour thread. Danger field has not been mentioned at all within Melbourne as we know we could not possibly land him....
Utter rubbish and Lies.
You will see our picks 2 and 3'highly likely go to sydney for Reid, Mitchell and malceski, already in talks..

I wonder if this will be as accurate as the "I have a source inside the Crows and Ben Rutten is going to announce his retirement this week" thread started by this poster in 2012.. ;)

Or the post hinting that Carlton might get Gunston..

Poster also has claimed to hate the Crows more than anyone else in past ramblings..

Let's keep watching though..

i2fun.com-3110110827.gif

just delete this thread.

Anyone who knows Danger knows money isn't the be all and end all.

Say what you want about Bone, but he is very close with Danger and continually says he won't go.

if true - would be a great trade IMO

i really don't know if i want this to be true or not though. part of me wants 2/3 first round picks, the other part wants danger to stay

How does someone only get 4 likes in 940 odd posts?

Most of their posts came before the Like system was introduced.

Given that kingross has no extra evidence to give to this thread and there is no reason to believe it is even remotely based in reality, I'm closing this for now. If anything happens to change my mind I'll re-open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back