Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard to see him playing this week, I’m sure they’ll be cautionary and get some strengthening work into it.
Ideally give him a rest this week, it’s only Norf, and give McMahon a debut. See what the kid can do against the VFL Norf 1’s.

biggiemediums

Norm Smith Medallist
WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 20, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Holy s**t, what a turn of events. Darcy Moore finally gets a bit of luck!

Sea fog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 24, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
How often is it that we get this kind of luck? Too good to be true. I wouldn’t risk him this weekend however. I think Howe and Murphy can probably keep their forwards pretty quiet provided we don’t find a way to get smashed in the middle (we really shouldn’t)
Good point and Bucks was saying that after this type of knee issue the hammy might take the stress so he might need to strengthen it before playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 18, 2022
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Washington Wizards
How often is it that we get this kind of luck? Too good to be true. I wouldn’t risk him this weekend however. I think Howe and Murphy can probably keep their forwards pretty quiet provided we don’t find a way to get smashed in the middle (we really shouldn’t)
I don't think JHF will play and I doubt that North's midfielders will be ultra competitive. North isn't trying to win - it's better if they don't. If the losses keep coming, North will have more assistance if the thumping losses keep coming. 112 to Geelong last week, 80 this week, 95 next week - it's not good for the competition and the AFL will surely throw them a rescue package. David Noble can't be too interested in keeping his job, either, when he knows that as a management official, there is a lovely pay day coming from when he gets sacked and finds a new job. The whole situation reminds me of the Soniqs, who were forced out of Seattle and had a similar style of poor list management.

Jul 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Great interview.
Speaks about his injury, (a bit) Fly, the media, game style, Father Sons, JDG and Mason’s goggles!
I can't be bothered wading through the flotsam and jetsam of AFL life to get to what I want to know - when are he and JDG likely to return? If you can't be bothered telling me, I will understand.

I can't be bothered wading through the flotsam and jetsam of AFL life to get to what I want to know - when are he and JDG likely to return? If you can't be bothered telling me, I will understand.
Darcy hopes to be back this week, no mention of JDG’s injury.
PS: Just hit play and walk around, do something else.

Great interview.
Speaks about his injury, (a bit) Fly, the media, game style, Father Sons, JDG and Mason’s goggles!

Just got around to listening to it now. It was interesting and a little bit sad, that a question was raised about Darcy and the Daicos brothers being father-sons at the club, and no one made any mention of the Brown brothers…

Good Horse

Cancelled
Collingwood - Caleb Poulter Player Sponsor 2022 Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020
Sep 21, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just got around to listening to it now. It was interesting and a little bit sad, that a question was raised about Darcy and the Daicos brothers being father-sons at the club, and no one made any mention of the Brown brothers…

Is that the saddest, or is it that you didn't even note Kelly as another forgotten F/S ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back