Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The haters will never acknowledge how much your thoughts and prayers made a difference in Darcy escaping structural damage.

On behalf of the BigFooty Collingwood Board Mod Team and our broader community I thank you Mark.

youre welcome. It was tough night on the knees... I think i might have done an ACL

Surely this thread needs to change into a "your best GIF reaction to the news Darcy has not done an ACL"

Definitely feel better now than I did Saturday night.

giphy.gif

I remember when Buddy hyperextended his knee in the semi final in 2011. He proceeded to come out the next week against us and kick 4 and nearly lead the Hawks to the granny.

I have faith it's nothing serious.
For some reason opposition guns who seem to have severe injuries come back miraculously the following week and smash us in big games. Your example and Steve Johnson come to mind

youre welcome. It was tough night on the knees... I think i might have done an ACL
Small price.
Stay strong we may need you during finals.
Just know your sacrifice will be remembered.
1656912650862.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Injury report actually suggesting he may be available to play this week. Wtf. Since when do we get not worst case scenario?
Oh wow wtf that’s awesome, If available it’s risky but should give him a week off.

Attachments

• 4D311D81-ED70-48C4-940C-13267DC63824.gif
    4D311D81-ED70-48C4-940C-13267DC63824.gif
    412 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back