david king - collingwood will smash us!

Remove this Banner Ad

We probably will get beaten by around 20 points but not a smashing.

Yeah unfortunately I agree, unless we can bring the same game style we play so well at subi to the G, which we have seen in the past we cant, but you never know, finals is a completely different game so lets hope the boys go out fired up and we get a good start, cant afford to be playing catch up all night, we saw that against the hawks, all the good work to get back in the game and all it takes from the opposition is a quick goal and it all of a sudden its back out to big deficit.

Yeah they are allowed an opinion people.

Unfortunately we still haven't beaten any team of real substance away.

Don't see that changing this week :( .

the strange thing is that a couple of my mates i've spoken to that go for the wobbles have said that the they would get smashed, but everyone in this board seems to be going the other way

Depends on how the game pans out in the 1st quarter

1. If we do our usual 'dont show up until second quarter away from home'
1b. If the Collingwood players are fired up cause of what happened yesterday
....we'll get smashed

2. We bring our A game, or
2b. the Pies players are disoriented due to a rough week,
.... we will win.

Just read on twitter that David king says we'll get smashed by the pies. What a knob! We beat them last time by 49, nd only lost by 3 at their ground. What reasons are there for a smashing?
Why the need to get upset. It's just an opinion. No need for reasons.

HTFU. srs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anything can happen this week.

6 day break v 8 day break, away from home, don't turn up to play, Swan and Pendles turn it on. 80 point flogging.

Alternatively, last week may be the catalyst to us swinging into the form we are capable of.

I still think we have the best list in the comp but the instability of constantly having players out makes it hard to maintain form. In recent weeks McKenzie, Rosa, Lynch and Waters have all had unexpected outs.

Our moment of truth comes on Saturday night.

If people like King make statements on TV where a lot of footy fans watch as oppose to a friendly chat between supporters,then be man enough on the following program and admit you got it wrong, no they continue making these statements without being pulled over JMHO

3931ffa3.jpg

He did also say on AFL Insider that if NicNat has a big finals series we could go all the way, most people in the media have a different opinion every 5 minutes..wouldn't be too annoyed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back