Davies-Uniake vs P Dow vs Raynor vs A Brayshaw

Who will have the better year out of the four?

• Davies - Uniake

Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Dow

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Brayshaw

Votes: 62 50.0%
  • Raynor

Votes: 35 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

LDU's had a lot to deal with in his short career.

- OP
- Shoulder Reco
- Terminal health battle of his father.

He's also played the least amount of games of the top 5.

2022 will start to really explode imo, Thomas has already started and having someone like that is only going to further benefit him.

For me LDU and Rayner have the highest ceiling.
I think a ceiling is a new buzz word that gets thrown about too much.

Brayshaw is already playing At a very high level, probably just that half step below AA level mids.

Rayner is a 9 disposal/goal a game player still, hopefully he returns from injury fully fit and lives up to the ‘potential’. But the number 1 pick hype and the Dusty comparisons pre draft are a big reason why he is still rated.

Brayshaw > Rayner > LDU > Dow

Brayshaw is already a star of the comp, Rayner reminds me a lot of Petracca, just depends how he comes back after rehab. LDU might make a good player but his disposal is putrid, not there yet, bit more development and then who knows. Dow is just s**t

Brayshaw is already a star of the comp, Rayner reminds me a lot of Petracca, just depends how he comes back after rehab. LDU might make a good player but his disposal is putrid, not there yet, bit more development and then who knows. Dow is just sh*t
Dow will have 30 on the weekend. No Cripps, he will have first right at the footy.

Brayshaw is already a star of the comp, Rayner reminds me a lot of Petracca, just depends how he comes back after rehab. LDU might make a good player but his disposal is putrid, not there yet, bit more development and then who knows. Dow is just sh*t

LDU’s disposal is putrid?

That’s a new one.

Funnily enough, Jobe at his best is a good comparison imo. He had a burst of pace.

Oh boy that is not correct Jobe was slow as. He developed a great ability to walk through traffic in a Pendlebury/Mundy fashion but jeez he was slow.

Do agree LDU has a good burst of pace. Jack Steele is one I’d be modeling my game on if I was LDU.

Back