Dayle Garlett: A career ruined by poor leadership at Hawthorn (Hawfs meltdown spectacular)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow that's a melt?

Hmmm I may be new to the Bay but if that's a melt you've been here too long
Well at least it only took you about an hour and a half to calm down from it before you were posting here again. :)

Hi Bay :rainbow:

As we all know, Some players just have it... Some don't. Dayle Garlett most certainly does. I can't help but think he's been robbed of a opportunity to play out an AFL career.

Dayle developed a Meth addiction during his time at Hawthorn, A time where Luke Hodge was responsible for his guidance and his leadership.

Now I don't usually like to point fingers at anyone in situations like this however, I feel that Luke and the Hawthorn football club need to take some ownership of what has been a tragic circumstance that has happened on their watch.
Rumours of a very nasty incident involving Paddy's younger brothers
Is that an example of Ports leadership?

Tell us moralistic one, what age is old enough to take illegal drugs?
THere's no specific age. For some people it's never (those who have particularly addictive personalities, low self control, or other issues that often lead to addiction), for others it's simply not an issue.

Do your research, be sensible, know what mental state you're in (taking drugs for enjoyment is far less likely to lead to problems than taking them as self-medication etc). Crystal is mind-blowingly awesome and not everyone who takes it becomes a house-robbing addict like Garlett, in fact the majority don't.

Rumours of a very nasty incident involving Paddy's younger brothers
Is that an example of Ports leadership?

Not sure Paddy's brother is on our list. What has that got to do with Port Adelaide?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as Garlett's problems have to do with Hawthorn

Wrong.

Garlett was on Hawthorn's list when the drug abuse was happening. Paddys brother has nothing to do with Port Adelaide.

Wrong.

Garlett was on Hawthorn's list when the drug abuse was happening. Paddys brother has nothing to do with Port Adelaide.
You must be a pretty s**t bloke if you are so seemingly delighted in his misfortune.

The Hawks have an undeniable brilliant culture and Hodge even welcomed Dayle into his house with his wife and children.

Your posts in this thread are stupid as have been the 35000 odd others you've made.

Wrong.

Unbelievable. I show great concern for all the port and hawthorn players. Out of all the flavours that you could have, you have chosen salty. This is really low even for you.

You must be a pretty s**t bloke if you are so seemingly delighted in his misfortune.

The Hawks have an undeniable brilliant culture and Hodge even welcomed Dayle into his house with his wife and children.

Your posts in this thread are stupid as have been the 35000 odd others you've made.

Another Hawf meltdown :$

And why do you think I'm delighted in his misfortune? I think it's horrible they way Hawthorn and Hodge handled the situation.

Unbelievable. I show great concern for all the port and hawthorn players. Out of all the flavours that you could have, you have chosen salty. This is really low even for you.

I'm #concerned for Dayle too, Mr foty. Didn't you read the OP? The poor kid was lead astray by Luke Coke... I mean Hodge.

Another Hawf meltdown :$

And why do you think I'm delighted in his misfortune? I think it's horrible they way Hawthorn and Hodge handled the situation.

Theres Amstaff calling a melt YET again.....

How do you know how Hodge handled the situation - please tell me old boy (no I am not melting)

I'm #concerned for Dayle too, Mr foty. Didn't you read the OP? The poor kid was lead astray by Luke Coke... I mean Hodge.

Luke Coke?? really? come on Amstaff if you believe those rumours we'll all believe the Vegas ones.

You need to get to Samui soon old boy - the sun will do you wonders.

I'm concerned about Ollie and Paddy too but Dayle was never lead astray by Lukey. You know Luke even if you betray yourself to the COLAS, he will still love you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back