Days until Carlsmeg get the flogging they so richly deserve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dymmot, I'm sorry, you mightn't have noticed, but you clicked 'Bay 13'.;)

I could only hope so! But a win would be nice after last years debacle..

Too funny. Brisbane are our bitches. :) Can't wait. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Power has been s**t this year. AJ goes to damaging opposition players, not out of form oldies.
Limited impact from our star players this year which means we've had a lot of contributions from our up and coming players. Currently sitting in the top 4 with a lot of upside. Fear bitches, fear.

So he'll go to Daniel Rich then? IE a first round draft pick who is not a receiver?

Quite possibly Duritz. I would like to see Joseph on Hooper again. He did a good job, Hooper was lucky to snag that goal IMO. Sherman another possibility. Though Joseph is more of a ground than marking player.

Power would be the perfect match up for him, provided Power wasn't horribly out of form. But hey, keeping him to 5 touches wouldn't hurt.

We'll cement our spot in the top 4 with the glorious victory that awaits. :thumbsu:
Your mum is going to get miffed you asking her every morning - what numbers next mum? C'mon mum I have to know. Mummmmmmmmm!

Your mum is going to get miffed you asking her every morning - what numbers next mum? C'mon mum I have to know. Mummmmmmmmm!

She would, yeah, but she's in prison doing 3 years for armed robb, but it was all a beat up because the judge hates Mum cos she called him a limp old homosexual, she was really innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back