Deaths at Dreamworld

Remove this Banner Ad

suvh9Uyr.png
Looks like this was captured before the white sheets. Looks like part of a torso to me.

Last edited:
I dunno, all these pictures that have one or two coppers standing around casually, if there were still bodies there surely there'd be ambos, crime scene photographers getting evidence, all relevant people working together to get all possible information quickly, so they didn't have to leave the scene like... that.

The word tragedy is thrown around a lot these days by media, but this is an actual tragedy befitting of the word.

Unbelievably tragic.

I dunno, all these pictures that have one or two coppers standing around casually, if there were still bodies there surely there'd be ambos, crime scene photographers getting evidence, all relevant people working together to get all possible information quickly, so they didn't have to leave the scene like... that.

The media are usually censored from showing anything too gruesome like dead bodies or body parts.

With that MH17 plane crash there were some horrific pictures of charred bodies and body parts on the net if you wanted to find them but you never saw any of that stuff on the mainstream media outlets,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The media are usually censored from showing anything too gruesome like dead bodies or body parts.

With that MH17 plane crash there were some horrific pictures of charred bodies and body parts on the net if you wanted to find them but you never saw any of that stuff on the mainstream media outlets,
On the Australian mainstream media outlets you mean. Thank goodness.

The "diagram" in that article looks totally backwards and it makes no sense.

I found this on reddit

Diagram doesn't make sense. The conveyor goes the opposite way to those arrows.

The "diagram" in that article looks totally backwards and it makes no sense.
Yeah the initial diagram says 'raft travelling up hill' but there is a video later in the mail article which you can see the raft travelling down the hill towards the same area in the pictures.
Diagram doesn't make sense. The conveyor goes the opposite way to those arrows.
The reddit diagram is correct. You can see in the video above that they come down into that section where the raft has flipped.

In that video it looks like you can see the conveyer belt as it rotates back underneath.

You can only hope that maybe, the children were stuck in their seats and couldn't see what was happening. Hearing would be traumatic enough, let alone the visuals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back