Analysis Der-Wayne Russell is a Port man or a Gigantic C*ckbiscuit - Analysis

Der-Waye Russell is

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone pick up on when Rozee kicked his second goal I think it was Lyon called Dwayne out for having his head in hands shacking his head.

As if he is really disappointed about it.

Dwayne then came out with “a bit of Ablett senior about him”

For an ex port player really does have an anti port agenda.

Eddie cheekily called him a Port Adelaide legend during our game. :drunk:
Pretty sure it was Port Adelaide champion. Either way, I though, yep Eddie the Exaggerator at it again.

I was actually enjoying Dwayne's article ("Hinkley has lost that loving feeling from Port bosses") on page 50 of the Sunday Mail thinking he'd had an epiphany, until the last paragraph; "The other fix [Fix 1 - winning games and a final or 2] is to give Hinkley more love and support. For everyone internally to back him unequivocally, and get on the same wavelength. If it's not already too late".

I was actually enjoying Dwayne's article ("Hinkley has lost that loving feeling from Port bosses") on page 50 of the Sunday Mail thinking he'd had an epiphany, until the last paragraph; "The other fix [Fix 1 - winning games and a final or 2] is to give Hinkley more love and support. For everyone internally to back him unequivocally, and get on the same wavelength. If it's not already too late".

B0ydmental has been advocating this approach.

We :hearts: U Ken.

So out of interest has anyone called him up on his show or challenged him on his anti-Port views? I would argue support for Ken is anti-Port too.

What I love about Kane Cornes is he doesn't apologise for being a Port supporter. Dwayne does, he is almost embarrassed and this comes out in his commentary.

Hey Dwayne, you don't get to be self-deprecating on behalf of us.

So out of interest has anyone called him up on his show or challenged him on his anti-Port views? I would argue support for Ken is anti-Port too.

What I love about Kane Cornes is he doesn't apologise for being a Port supporter. Dwayne does, he is almost embarrassed and this comes out in his commentary.

Hey Dwayne, you don't get to be self-deprecating on behalf of us.

He gets his bread buttered by Eddie Everywhere and the Malbun Football Mafia.

It pays well for him to decry his Port roots.

He gets his bread buttered by Eddie Everywhere and the Malbun Football Mafia.

It pays well for him to decry his Port roots.

He’s just weak as piss.

Listen to him talk on any subject not necessarily Port related and as soon as someone produces a counter argument he folds. Even if the counter argument is easily debunked.

He’s a ****ing waste of space in football terms.

If there was ever any doubt, his tweet earlier in the year trying to undermine the PB’s campaign and his recent one trying to do the same tells you everything you need to know!

His hair looks like the "just * my s**t up" Barber meme guy:

619.jpg

Dwayne lays it all bare in today's Monopoly Mail. He tells the world that Port is clearly the no2 team in SA. Although Russell's assessment of a one year window of opportunity is flawed he does pose some valid questions. As an example he asks,

'Does Port Adelaide return to being the passion and blood fuelled club built on a foundation of respect for it's history respect for it's soul, and respect from it's fans?
Or does the Club keep steadily morphing into this new, invented brand and franchise that pays fake lip service to it's history by dumping traditions and wearing jumpers like the grey "V" that means nothing to anyone other than those trying to invent a new future image. '

Cockbiscuit or not I think Dwayne Russell has that bit right. The question is does David Koch have the slightest idea what those words are about? Sadly I think not as I think Koch and his Board are too busy wallowing in the warm glow engendered by 'making the community proud' to worry about the feelings of Members.

it is interesting that Russell has reached the same conclusion that many of us have. That is Hinkley has twelve months to get it right or he is gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds nice but knowing Dwayne he will come out with the complete opposite point of view in his next article and question the relevance of tradition moving forward.

These pundits are all over the place and have no consistent narrative from week to week. The only guys with any semblance of continuity to their editorials are Fiacchi, Ginever and Warren G.

What a strange article by Dwayne. Just because it contradicts just about everything he has to say on his show daily. A very confused man.

I suspect Dwayne was catering to a targeted SA audience. Most of his 3AW or soon to be SEN listeners would not give a toss about SA or the Port v Adelaide rivalry.

There is nothing wrong with the grey clash jumper. A black and white V is great. Also no teal!

Yes, but do we need to keep changing every couple of years?

Yes, but do we need to keep changing every couple of years?
It's a cash grab just like the pre-season jumper. The home jumper is what needs to be a constant. (IMO the Prison Bars forever)

It's a cash grab just like the pre-season jumper. The home jumper is what needs to be a constant. (IMO the Prison Bars forever)
Yep.

The clash jumper is such a non issue it's not funny.

This makes me feel like we are going to roll out with a bastardized bars clash jumper and try and call it a win.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

it is interesting that Russell has reached the same conclusion that many of us have. That is Hinkley has twelve months to get it right or he is gone.

Hinkley has already had 84 months to get it right.

Back