Division 4 2024 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What a great Grand Final day at the New MCG of the EFNL. Great games and a fantastic crowd. Congrats to Silvan seniors and Surrey Park Reserves.

What a great Grand Final day at the New MCG of the EFNL. Great games and a fantastic crowd. Congrats to Silvan seniors and Surrey Park Reserves.
Lol,just wish Mitcham were playing at East Burwood one of our favourite grounds winning 2015 and 2019 senior finals there.Well done to all EB volunteers and I hope financially you have done well out of hosting the D4 finals.

Lol,just wish Mitcham were playing at East Burwood one of our favourite grounds winning 2015 and 2019 senior finals there.Well done to all EB volunteers and I hope financially you have done well out of hosting the D4 finals.
Without knowing the facts and figures, crowd-wise we should have done well. It was a skeleton crew from Juniors through to Seniors who all worked really hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually thinks it's 1 up from div 4 and 2 down from division 3. They mentioned after round 18 that Fairpark were safe in division 3 for 2023 and Scoresby and Glen Waverley Hawks go down.

I actually thinks it's 1 up from div 4 and 2 down from division 3. They mentioned after round 18 that Fairpark were safe in division 3 for 2023 and Scoresby and Glen Waverley Hawks go down.

GWHs do what? 🤣😩
Someone was always going to say it.

Congrats, to Silvan. 2 goal winners. Silvan's 6.2 to Surrey's 1.8 third quarter proving to be the major reason.

Jayden Battaglene supposedly going to Chirnside Park for 2023. Hope for their sake they get more games out of him than Powelltown did for 2022.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back