Do we need May and why, or not

Remove this Banner Ad

On May, the cost right now in draft pick will be high and even a player,
He is a good player with brain explosions from time to time, but not yet elite.
Like lynch not overly fussed about him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee I hope he comes
Could be a solid key defender , a great backline comming up
Apples. Dunn. Howe
Crisp may. Maynard
Sack as a swinger

Gee I hope he comes
Could be a solid key defender , a great backline comming up
Apples. Dunn. Howe
Crisp may. Maynard
Sack as a swinger
The sack is swinging tonight!

Anyone questioning do we need May knows naught about the game
It would be great if someone could post some footage because I have no clue who he is.

Really compliments Moore in my opinion, he’s 10cm shorter than Darc, he’s lightning quick and he’s strong like Lynden Dunn.

I’d also really like the addition of May to be able to play Moore as the loose man and on the 2nd-3rd best forwards, instead of the best forward like he is now.

Steven May has pretty much everything he needs to go with the leagues best forwards, im comfortable with him going 1v1 with anyone. Franklin he has the speed and strength to go with. He has the spring in his step to go with Jack/Cameron/Brown, and has the strength to wrestle with Kennedy/Mcdonald/Hawkins.

Im sure some of those guys would have kicked goals on May in the past couple years, but give May the support of Howe/Langdon/Scharenberg/Crisp/Maynard/Moore chopping off inside 50’s, and a stronger midfield, and May could be an All Australian.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I don't think there's a snowballs chance in Hell that the Suns let Lynch and May both leave this year.

They'll throw crazy money at May to keep him, for the sake of the brand at least.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back