Certified Legendary Thread Do you stand up to wipe?

Do you stand up to wipe?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

When the finger protrudes through the paper it's called the brown tutu

hl2t107u.jpg

Sitting on the throne last night and I realised there is one major con to sitting to wipe. You don't get to stand up and admire your work before you cover it up and bury it. :(

lift it up and look before you start wiping
Its not the same. Used to be able to stand up, stretch, turn around and admire the work...Things have changed now. :(

Its not the same. Used to be able to stand up, stretch, turn around and admire the work...Things have changed now. :(
Take you phone to the toilet. Put camera from phone on flash. Snap a picture. Look at handy work. Delete image*. Start wiping.

*optional

Take you phone to the toilet. Put camera from phone on flash. Snap a picture. Look at handy work. Delete image*. Start wiping.

*optional
Maybe I'll send each photo to Botsmaster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrific bump, this.

What a thread, 10/10. I'm still alternating these days. I start off by wiping 10-15 times sitting down with folded toilet paper, then stand up, bend over and spade through my anal cavity at different angles to make sure my anus is squeaky clean.

After that, I finish the job with 2-3 wet wipes that sting a bit due to the thorough nature of my work.

My stools this week have been met with a slight sense of melancholy; this time last year I was at a hotel in Venice with a bidet (aka children's toilet) in the bathroom. Oh, how I've missed that luxury.

Back