Do you think this group will win another premiership? When will our window close?

Will we?

• Yes/probably

Votes: 38 73.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • No/probably not

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
I hope he gets a full pre-season of training. That might help strengthen his body and get him a little leaner to minimise the impact on his lower body.

I know we won without him last year, but gee I'd love to win it again with him on the field
We did it without him but most of the work last year was done with him. We’d pretty much locked up top 4 by the time he went down and that + trying to win it for the 3 that missed out was enough. Think this year was similar.. if we managed to get top 4 (If Nic played out the season) we were in with a real shot. Once we lost that last game though we were realistically no chance. Not enough went our way this year. Disappointing too as I think Richmond are the only side that is possibly better than us if we bother to turn up for 4 quarters.

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
We did it without him but most of the work last year was done with him. We’d pretty much locked up top 4 by the time he went down and that + trying to win it for the 3 that missed out was enough. Think this year was similar.. if we managed to get top 4 (If Nic played out the season) we were in with a real shot. Once we lost that last game though we were realistically no chance. Not enough went our way this year. Disappointing too as I think Richmond are the only side that is possibly better than us if we bother to turn up for 4 quarters.
I think history shows we're better than them if we go for 4 quarters. Belted them at optus last year and only lost by a goal at MCG this year, after shutting up shop for a half.

Back