Do the West Coast Eagles win another game in 2023?

Do we win again this year ?

• Yes

Votes: 47 43.5%
  • No

Votes: 61 56.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Only winnable game is probably North but at the moment they look a lot better than us

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Given percentage we'll probably have to win two more games to avoid the spoon.

Can't see it happening. Only winnable game is Norf and they've beaten us what? Three times in a row?

And the last loss was with a close to full strength squad. At least probably our healthiest quad in the last two years.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Wouldn’t want to pick a particular week but yeah maybe we jag one.

The real question is which one would be funniest.

Carlton or Essendon in Vic the leading candidates for me. Media coverage after a home loss to West Coast knocks them out of the eight/finals contention would make this all worthwhile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Comes down to injury. We saw in rnd 1-3 that our team is capable of mixing it with the mid-table teams if we get numbers back. Knowing our S&C though, that might be a challenge. If the injury list can get under 10 and stay there for a good run, I figure we'll jag one or two. The most likely for me are:

-North at Home
-Richmond at Home
- Freo in the derby

North @ Optus, Richmond @ Optus (if out of finals race), hell we might even snag Adelaide @ Optus if they are out of finals contention in the last round too, especially if its a swansong game for Shuey, Hurn etc. I think we'll show infinitely more in the second half of the year after the bye, just need some luck with injury. Hopefully North win today so that we get a two game and % buffer so we can win a couple games and still get pick 1.

We’re not even close to another win atm. At least Norf have been in a few games recently and just found ways to lose.
Our confidence is shot. I’d take getting within 20pts as a win right now. Would love a tight loss.

My uncle said he was hoping for a North win today so they can effectively be 3 games ahead of us meaning we dont have to worry for the spoon

I was flabbergasted as to how he expects us to win 2 more games this year.

I can only see North as a win. Id put us 6.00 + for every other game

Is the WA state league in bad shape ? . just wondering why the 2nd tier players that West Coast have are so far off the mark.

Is the WA state league in bad shape ? . just wondering why the 2nd tier players that West Coast have are so far off the mark.
We're crap because we've made some extremely poor list management decisions. We're extra crap at the moment because this has been compounded by us barely having 20 fit players to pick from to make a side.
Neither of those things have anything to do with the WAFL

We're crap because we've made some extremely poor list management decisions. We're extra crap at the moment because this has been compounded by us barely having 20 fit players to pick from to make a side.
Neither of those things have anything to do with the WAFL
Cheers 👍

Back