Do the West Coast Eagles win another game in 2023?

Do we win again this year ?

• Yes

Votes: 47 43.5%
  • No

Votes: 61 56.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon a couple of wins is far more important for the young kids in this group than pick 1/Harley Reid.
Look how up and about they were when we were in front on Sunday.
Depends how generational Reid truly is.

Honestly if we managed to miss out on him after the season we've had I'd be pretty gutted. The wins will come.

Need North to come to the party and win a couple so we’re not subconsciously hoping for competitive losses. Would be nice to nail a couple of wins to end the year. Can see us being in games like North, Richmond and the Derby if we bring the same effort as the weekend

as much as i'm fomoing on reid, winning a few and picking up curtain would be a pretty nice consolation prize.

as much as i'm fomoing on reid, winning a few and picking up curtain would be a pretty nice consolation prize.

The real problem is North is every chance to receive a first-round compo pick if McKay leaves, which would give them pick 1 and 2 if we finish above them. Given their need for tall talent, there's a real danger that they may take Curtin with pick 2, meaning a couple of wins might put both Reid & Curtin beyond our reach.

If North do end up with picks 1 & 2, I'd very much be hoping that Curtin plays the full flight-risk card, as a little payback for Sheezle and Wardlaw last year.

Pick 2 for Ben McKay.

The world has gone mad…

The real problem is North is every chance to receive a first-round compo pick if McKay leaves, which would give them pick 1 and 2 if we finish above them. Given their need for tall talent, there's a real danger that they may take Curtin with pick 2, meaning a couple of wins might put both Reid & Curtin beyond our reach.

If North do end up with picks 1 & 2, I'd very much be hoping that Curtin plays the full flight-risk card, as a little payback for Sheezle and Wardlaw last year.
Yep reckon North pick Reid and Curtin with 1 and 2 in that situation. Would we take Nick Watson with 3? Perhaps Ashton Moir? (eagles supporter!)

Legit hope North beat Hawthorn, giving us breathing space, or we only beat North to end the season. It sucks hoping for the tank but too much to lose imo.

well that would suck balls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back