Society/Culture Do you understand and accept the importance of neopronouns?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
Just in case you're wondering...

Chief what is BigFooty's stance on neopronouns?

Noun-self pronouns can refer to animals - so your pronouns can be "bun/bunself" and "kitten/kittenself". Others refer to fantasy characters - "vamp/vampself", "prin/cess/princesself", "fae/faer/faeself" - or even just common slang, like "Innit/Innits/Innitself".

My preferred noun-self pronoun is Jesus/Jesusself.

Do the BigFooty rules and regulations reflect this new orthodoxy? If someone refuses to use my preferred pronouns, would you sanction them for it?

It's important. Neopronouns give people who feel different from the rest of the world a way to avoid all its boxes at once.

Leeda

Talents B Sharp
Suspended
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Noun-self pronouns can refer to animals - so your pronouns can be "bun/bunself" and "kitten/kittenself". Others refer to fantasy characters - "vamp/vampself", "prin/cess/princesself", "fae/faer/faeself" - or even just common slang, like "Innit/Innits/Innitself".

Do the BigFooty rules and regulations reflect this new orthodoxy? If someone refuses to use my preferred pronouns, would you sanction them for it?

It's important. Neopronouns give people who feel different from the rest of the world a way to avoid all its boxes at once.
mind your language dude....unfurled is the flag...undefined you are....twenty percent

DashinD

All Australian
Sep 5, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

If you read the article, using mockery pronouns such as Jesus/Jesusself is a form transphobic invalidation.
I expect an apology to be issued. And I believe this makes you a Nazi 😂

Cmarsh

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2012
NSW
AFL Club
GWS

That's an awesome paywall you've posted there Jesusself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

worbod

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2008
Bendigo
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool

I shall always refer to you as your royal trollship.

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong

We need to ban stupid semantics threads from the SRP board? This one would be a good start.

start up a semantics board where the irrational can debate the magical powers of labels.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
We need to ban stupid semantics threads from the SRP board? This one would be a good start.

start up a semantics board where the irrational can debate the magical powers of labels.

Fascist!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back