Preview Dockers vs Crows Round 3 Friday 29th March 4:20pm Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After hearing Alex Pearce on the radio this morning I am feeling a bit less optimistic. I guess he's being honest but he spent a fair bit of time talking about how much he's looking forward to the eight day break and how they have always played later in Easter in the past so it will be good to have it off and go to the beach for once. The mind was wandering.

Oh and he also said he's recently moved from North to South Freo, and South Beach is a better beach than Leighton, so he's obviously clueless
He’s spot on about the beach and Freo lifestyle

Hmm, I also live in the heart of town, IMO the best beach is the best beach, which hands down is the northern end of Port. The accoutrements of South that you describe don't make it a better beach, it's just in a better neighbourhood.
Anyway, Freo by 5 despite the captain being clueless
Yep. North end of Port is my go to for a quick swim. But the lawn & trees of South Beach definitely are amenities not present at most beaches.

This will be a tough game. I think we have had back-to-back 6 day breaks in the first two rounds, but I think the Crom are gettable with their lacklustre midfield.

After hearing Alex Pearce on the radio this morning I am feeling a bit less optimistic. I guess he's being honest but he spent a fair bit of time talking about how much he's looking forward to the eight day break and how they have always played later in Easter in the past so it will be good to have it off and go to the beach for once. The mind was wandering.

Oh and he also said he's recently moved from North to South Freo, and South Beach is a better beach than Leighton, so he's obviously clueless
Does Leighton have a pontoon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I live right in Freo town & I go to both beaches depending on my mood. I love taking a book to South Beach & reading in the shade under a tree after a swim & I love the party vibes on summer nights. Leighton and Port are for a quick swim and exercise but no shade for a hang.
Plus I can walk from South Beach to Little Loaf for a bacon & egg bun & a coffee in the morning. Marvelous!
🎯

I’m less confident the more people are confident it’s Fremantle we are talking about.

Realistically we should win but with afl a team always gets smashed in the media after being horrible and pull off a win it happens all the time
True, Duz - we wait, tremble and hope

Pretty even this week.

Cooper is first emergency. Anyone on airport watch to see if the fam flies in? Might be a sniff of a late change.

Voss/Reidy likely coverage if Tabs comes out, and they'll just pick one.

View attachment 1942051

The order the emergencies are listed in means absolutely **** all.

Assuming Peel don’t play tomorrow there’s not even a need for a first emergency at all.

If Fogarty and Burgess didn’t miss from point blank range it would’ve/could’ve been a different result last week. They should’ve played finals last year. They have finished strong both their games this year. Reckon there’s a lot on here underestimating them.

They have a great forward line but no backline and only Dawson in the midfield, we should handle them.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

They have a great forward line but no backline and only Dawson in the midfield, we should handle them.

They are the biggest competition we’ll come up against so far.

North are young with no tank and Brissy is lost atm.

The Crows board is melting.

Midfield - melt
Backline - melt
Coach - melt
Team selection - melt
Club veterans - melt

I smell an ambush!

Yeah I don’t often go on other clubs threads, but had a look, just page after page of very negative comments. I’ve never seen the Freo board as angry as they are. Hopefully their pessimism is warranted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back