Dockers - Waste of talent

Remove this Banner Ad

Effes

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2003
AFL Club
Carlton
How much longer can the freo board persist with CC as head coach?

The piglet is wasting the talent available to him

The dockers will not win a premiership with him as coach - he is out of touch with the game. If any other coach in the league was coaching them, they'd be in the top 4. Unfortunately the public are missing out on seeing the dockers playing to their potential.

CC ought to resign

Connolly has to go. It just hasnt worked, and if he doesnt go, or Schwab wont sack him, members need to hit the streets and demand change.

I haven't been this close to crying over a game since we lost ot Melbourne in 1997. Ths is tragic considering our 'talent'.

Milenko said:
Hunter > Polak

Easily.

Polak would be a good player at WCE. Freo has some real problems. They don't get the best out of players. Good example, Des Headland. Great at Brisbane, ordinary at Freo. And that dirty little bastard Farmer, brilliant with the Dees but only performs ocassionally at Freo.

Farrand said:
I haven't been this close to crying over a game since we lost ot Melbourne in 1997. Ths is tragic considering our 'talent'.

:(

Hang in there. The team has got a lot of really talented players, there is a lot of positive to build on.

The real tradgedy is Pavlich being absolutely wasted in that team ATM.

Imagine for a second if the bulldogs had him. They'd be top 4 material..

Pavlich was being swamped by 4 defenders, yet CC did nothing about it - you'd think he'd be moved into the midfield, but he was just left to battle against 4 defenders.

CC did nothing to counter the kangas loose men in defence. Imagine trying to win a game when you are outnumbered in your own forward line. Woeful coaching.

Frodo said:
Polak would be a good player at WCE. Freo has some real problems. They don't get the best out of players. Good example, Des Headland. Great at Brisbane, ordinary at Freo. And that dirty little bastard Farmer, brilliant with the Dees but only performs ocassionally at Freo.

Polak is a FRAUD!

He is a one-dimensional player, can only compete as a third tall in defence. Can't contest one on one, and is slow off the mark.

Still, sounds like his real talents are getting on the sauce!

Based on todays performance against north you could confidently say that Fremantle are rivalling Hawthorn for the most inept disposal and most innefective game plan.

In the last quarter it was as if the Dockers players did not actually know how to rebound from their defense without kicking it to a north player. Bizzare.

What does Chris Connolly tell them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo board may need to take a look at the Crows who are all of a sudden looking likely to finish top 4 after hardly anyone gave them a chance before the start of the season.

Their list was considered to be amongst the worse in the leauge; their best players too old and their youngsters ordinary.

Apart from Scott Thompson, who has been awesome, the only difference is the coaching staff. It has quickly become obvious that Neil Craig et al are able to get the best out of their available talent, something Ayres couldn't do.

Said it before........you can take all the champions from other teams you like, it dont mean its going to work!!

I hate seeing what they have turned Josh Carr into, but they have done it to great player over and over again............guess it will be a september hoilday for Josh, something he has never had before. Get use to it Josh, your on the journey to no where mate........hope mums lamb roast is worth it!!!

I dont get a chance to watch Fremantle very often, but I have to say they are one of the most gutless and heartless group of gentlemen I've ever seen play a game of football (in my non-expert opinion).

It's like they just dont care, and dont care that people know they dont care.

Oh, and Pavlich is welcome at the Doggies anytime, but he'll always be a loyal Freo boy. (unless something horrendous happens at the club)

MaccasNeighbour said:
Freo board may need to take a look at the Crows who are all of a sudden looking likely to finish top 4 after hardly anyone gave them a chance before the start of the season.

Their list was considered to be amongst the worse in the leauge; their best players too old and their youngsters ordinary.

Apart from Scott Thompson, who has been awesome, the only difference is the coaching staff. It has quickly become obvious that Neil Craig et al are able to get the best out of their available talent, something Ayres couldn't do.
he's got my vote for coach of the year. neil craig has been a revalation to footy

MeestaNob said:
I dont get a chance to watch Fremantle very often, but I have to say they are one of the most gutless and heartless group of gentlemen I've ever seen play a game of football (in my non-expert opinion).

It's like they just dont care, and dont care that people know they dont care.

Oh, and Pavlich is welcome at the Doggies anytime, but he'll always be a loyal Freo boy. (unless something horrendous happens at the club)

I reckon pav will head to the crows very soon....he wants finals, and he aint going to get it at freo.

PortProudWA said:
Said it before........you can take all the champions from other teams you like, it dont mean its going to work!!

I hate seeing what they have turned Josh Carr into, but they have done it to great player over and over again............guess it will be a september hoilday for Josh, something he has never had before. Get use to it Josh, your on the journey to no where mate........hope mums lamb roast is worth it!!!
At least Josh was able to warn Dom Cassisi it was pigs a breakfast there. :D

PortProudWA said:
I reckon pav will head to the crows very soon....he wants finals, and he aint going to get it at freo.

i hope you're right, btw did pav hurt his shoulder today>?

and on carr i know hes a port man, but he was nothing special. James is you gun in and under player. Carr was a tough scrager, but not some gun you tend to go on about. The club got good value out of him picks wise

yob said:
The coach and recruiting staff have to leave that club if they ever want to play finals, let alone win a premiership.

:confused: That is confusing ... everyone is saying that they are playing crap despite the "TALENT ON THEIR LIST" and this bloke says the recruiting staff need to leave the club. Surely the recruiters have done their job?

The coaching staff may have failed, fair enough but if the recruiters are crap then their list would be crap too.

I suppose 2+2=3 in your book

Remove this Banner Ad

Back