Dogs land a beauty in Ugle-Hagan - but can they keep him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Get off your high horse. Your constant whinging has nothing to do with the integrity of the competition or that any future Dogs success doesn’t count. The AFL has done exactly what you advocated for with NGAs but you’ve recently realised you’re now very unlikely to get Mac Andrew. That’s why you’re constantly sooking about it. You got what you wanted.

lol it's hilarious, isn't it? It's this type of bitching and moaning is exactly what prompted the AFL to change the rules. Suckers.

Where was the outcry with Quaynor or Tarryn Thomas? When is it ok? Pick 2, pick 10, pick 20? The answer is obviously just before a Mac Andrew bid.

I really don't understand the romance of it. Does anyone actually care that Jack Silvagni plays for Carlton. I certainly don't care. I think the only people that care are the club that's involved. Tell me why All 17 other clubs should be disadvantaged by Jack Silvagni being allowed to go to Calrlton for a discount? or any. other father son for that matter.

Do you like fish 'n' chips with your salt?

hitting the post from inside the goal square caused the Dogs to hang their heads IMO.

The other dozen misses hadn’t already caused heads to drop?

Singling out a rookie for his miss amongst so many others, is just poor form. Are you a troll in really life too or just when on a keyboard?

Singling out a rookie for his miss amongst so many others, is just poor form. Are you a troll in really life too or just when on a keyboard?
Are you ok? That reaction is a bit over the top. Relax, you're still going to beat the Swans in the premiership.
I reckon he's going to be an absolute machine. At the time when it happened I thought "we'll get some momentum from this".
I didn't actually realise I was in this thread as I opened up a bunch of tabs, I thought I was in the post game thread.

Are you ok? That reaction is a bit over the top. Relax, you're still going to beat the Swans in the premiership.
I reckon he's going to be an absolute machine. At the time when it happened I thought "we'll get some momentum from this".
I didn't actually realise I was in this thread as I opened up a bunch of tabs, I thought I was in the post game thread.

Fair enough.

Our conversion last night by many many players decided the game. So many easy set shots missed…. Misses inside 15m out. Bad kicking for goal is bad football….

That’s a lot of pressure on a kid. Means he will definetly keep his spot but I think he’ll have his ups and downs. Him in the heat of finals footy scares me.
He has 1-2 moments in a game which are pure silk.
I still have him in my team as he is clearly going to develop quicker in the seniors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back