Game Day Dogs v Saints @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a response in a big way a win is just not good enough it needs to be decisive, this team is getting hard to trust that we are going to get an all in performance week in week out.

Is the dogs bigfooty interest in serious decline less than 2 hours before the bounce and we have 2 posts in the game day thread.

It was pretty buzzing during Covid to be fair. Kind of miss it.
If you want activity you're welcome to view the abundance of arm chair experts whinging in the half dozen whinge threads about Bevo.

For real though, it's a bit disappointing.

Serious drop off since I joined. 2010-2016 this place was buzzing. We had actual write ups for each GDT

I don't want to be to negative, but some key posters over the years left the board after having issues with certain people\board itself. But new posters do come in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need a response tonight, extremely tough month to come cannot afford to drop this game.

Hoping we build some momentum and our forwards and mids can find their synergy rather than bombing it and expecting contested grab after contested grab.

Also for the love of god I hope we can defend opposition transition.

Is the dogs bigfooty interest in serious decline less than 2 hours before the bounce and we have 2 posts in the game day thread.

I kind of get it.

The team just hasn’t been enjoyable to watch and is incredibly frustrating.

We don’t have our own style, make the basics very hard and waste so many opportunities before getting hammered at the other end with no defence repeatedly. It’s makes for awful watching.

Add to that were meant to be in the ‘window’ + strange selections week in and week out. Clubs in a weird place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back