The Law Domestic violence, the memorial thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your post above was racist. But you're right, you're also a sexist.

They reason I say 'most of them did it', is because I sit there and read the victims affidavits and transcripts of what she said to the Magistrate, and then obtai instructions on those things from the perpetrator.

Most of them did it.

Then I get the usual 'she triggered me' or 'she abuses me as well' or 'yes I smashed her window in and went through her phone and stopped her from going out with friends but she was cheating on me' controlling bullshit.

So many blokes are just utterly sh*t blokes who have zero insight into the sort of abuse they put women through.

You strike me as some kind of MRA type, who's had this (VRO/ Family court/ mediation) happen to you by the way, and become disgruntled by the process (like many of the blokes posting in here are).

Am I on the money?
Yep by today's woke standards I'm probably all the isms and ists lol. But nobody really takes that nonsense seriously, other than in far leftist circles and twitter.

Thankfully Ive never personally been thru the hell of DV accusations. But I read them all day long.

No, you dont.
Keep your eyes peeled for arguably one of the worst DV cases in Perth's history, perhaps Australia's history, although no one died. You could become a famous lawyer representing this one and represent a middle Eastern lady at the same time. Not sure it will make the media though considering the religion involved. If we see nothing in the media in the coming weeks/months, we will know the story was buried.

Keep your eyes peeled for arguably one of the worst DV cases in Perth's history, perhaps Australia's history, although no one died. You could become a famous lawyer representing this one and represent a middle Eastern lady at the same time. Not sure it will make the media though considering the religion involved. If we see nothing in the media in the coming weeks/months, we will know the story was buried.

* you're just being openly racist and sexist now arent you? Not even bothering to hide it anymore.

You think 'dur media' doesn't report on middle eastern people when they commit crime? Did you miss the Bilal Skaff gang rape s**t? Or the Lindt siege?

You don't have access to the stats you claim you do (because I do and they indicate a totally different picture to what you're making out). You're not even WAPOL because you would know better as well, and even they would drum you out for being a racist, and that's saying something.

What you are is a liar. Literally making stories up about 'having access to FV data'. I've never heard a bigger fabricated story in my time on here, and I've heard some doozies.

Not that I'm doubting there could very well be a 'middle eastern lady' who commits FV. Anyone can do so. It's just that its overwhelmingly men that do.

fu** you're just being openly racist and sexist now arent you? Not even bothering to hide it anymore.

You think 'dur media' doesn't report on middle eastern people when they commit crime? Did you miss the Bilal Skaff gang rape sh*t? Or the Lindt siege?

You don't have access to the stats you claim you do (because I do and they indicate a totally different picture to what you're making out). You're not even WAPOL because you would know better as well, and even they would drum you out for being a racist, and that's saying something.

What you are is a liar. Literally making stories up about 'having access to FV data'. I've never heard a bigger fabricated story in my time on here, and I've heard some doozies.

Not that I'm doubting there could very well be a 'middle eastern lady' who commits FV. Anyone can do so. It's just that its overwhelmingly men that do.
I meant you would represent her as the victim. Sexist lol. Take your blinkers off. Not at any point did i say she commited FV.
And i knew u would shout racism.
The racism is when these stories are buried.

Last edited:
I meant you would represent her as the victim. Sexist lol. Take your blinkers off. Not at any point did i say she commited FV.

For the 11 billionth time, I assist the Respondents, not the Applicants.

I'll no doubt be speaking to you soon enough.

The racism is when these stories are buried.

What possible motivation does Murdoch/ Sky/ News Corp/ Nine/ Seven etc etc etc have in 'a combined effort to hide stories of DV involving ethnic minorities'? And how exactly do they co-ordinate this vast conspiracy? And what exactly do they have to gain for doing so?

Are you seriously alluding to the fact that the above entities have a MOA in place, where they all agree to downplay domestic violence in ethnic households in pursuit of some 'leftist agenda'.

Are you genuinely that deluded?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back