Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else notice the new little Magpies board shortcut next to alerts/conversations recently?
Yes I did and it does the same as the Magpie next to watched threads. Maybe they will delete the old one?

Just read a Caroline Wilson article about Dayne Beams. The only thing I got out of it was a strong desire to ask her to shut-up and go learn how to be a footy journalist. WTF is this "Days Of Our Lives" bull**it? Reading her crap is like nails on a blackboard.
She should be writing for New Idea - got all the low grade gossip - wouldn't know a centre square clearance if she fell over one

Can't wait to go to the Bathurst track tomoz to watch the mighty mare Winx win her 26th in a f row reeee.

Going early to watch the legends race in the Lavazza Foster's Clsssic.. Pegamages Mr Digby Atalack Subzero and Bonecrusher.. should be a great day. Getting emotional here re.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crocker will be registered as an AFL player for only a few more weeks.. so the kreas better get in there.. quick smart.

He has a contract next year levendi. :eek:

Where did you buy that? Am desperate for a good butcher, have tried three and have run out of tooth picks.

Sorry Magge5 but I googled that..........how good does it look?

I have an old school Italian butcher in the factories of Thomastown...........everything is cut fresh in front of you.
Unfortunately they don't age their steaks long enough for me. All the other meats they have are fantastic and they make awesome traditional Italian Pork sausages.

Google Vinces Meats if you're interested.............only catch is they only accept CASHHHH.

P.S. Second time at Marvel Stadium on Saturday they didn't accept my cash for bevvies.
CARD ONLY...........WTF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back