Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been on holidays in Malaysia and whilst there was watching a movie in English with English sub titles.o_O

Half way through the movie I realised that instead of just watching and listening, I was also reading the sub titles. :eek: Strange and I actually had to force myself not to read them.:D

Last edited:

Hey, just preparing to buy reserved seats on Monday. Noticed my bro and my membership cards don't have barcodes! Anyone else have this problem? I just emailed the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, just preparing to buy reserved seats on Monday. Noticed my bro and my membership cards don't have barcodes! Anyone else have this problem? I just emailed the club.
Mine certainly does-Legends Membership.

Welcome to game day. go pies. hopefully a few of the youngsters stake a claim for early season action today

Got an email from Aus post saying I’m getting a package from the club in next couple of days but I have already received my membership pack. Has anyone else that’s a member recently got anything? I can’t figure out what it could be as I haven’t ordered any merch or anything.

Anyone else receive anything from the club recently?

Got an email from Aus post saying I’m getting a package from the club in next couple of days but I have already received my membership pack. Has anyone else that’s a member recently got anything? I can’t figure out what it could be as I haven’t ordered any merch or anything.

Anyone else receive anything from the club recently?
They sent me a six pack of IPAs

So my daughter started high school this year. She has to catch the train into the city. To keep track of her we downloaded ‘Life360’ which tracks her location. My wife and I also added our phones.

Here’s the catch. My wife can see where I am at all times! Sly trips to the bottle shop, or pub, are now clearly visible.

I am screwed 😢

So my daughter started high school this year. She has to catch the train into the city. To keep track of her we downloaded ‘Life360’ which tracks her location. My wife and I also added our phones.

Here’s the catch. My wife can see where I am at all times! Sly trips to the bottle shop, or pub, are now clearly visible.

I am screwed 😢
Turn off location services or wifi? This is absolutely unAustralian!

I am screwed 😢
Why’ll your getting some beer, find something small for her as a present with a nice note. She will forgive the small trip for beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back