Autopsy Doomsday - Diabolical Dogs Downed by Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

I want a decent footy journo in the presser to put the coach on the spot, and ask him WTF he thought he'd achieve tonight? WTAF was our plan to stop 3 Blues talls, why weren't we prepared for Blues to hit us hard, and why not throw something left of centre into the mix when we were being smashed, as Hansen probably knew or guessed everything else.

Didn't bother turning up in the second and got rightly whacked. Bevo needs to be challenged. Selection is appalling. No Plan B. Other sides look at trade and draft as a way to improve, we just screw around and sit in our hands thinking the likes of Hannan, Roarke Smith, Cordy, Gardner are good enough - they're not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want a decent footy journo in the presser to put the coach on the spot, and ask him WTF he thought he'd achieve tonight? WTAF was our plan to stop 3 Blues talls, why weren't we prepared for Blues to hit us hard, and why not throw something left of centre into the mix when we were being smashed, as Hansen probably knew or guessed everything else.
Bevo will say the some old s**t anyway

its great the team has enbrassed the theme of making it their own narrative. wbfc a bunch of lazy talent ridden flogs who drink their own bathwater and a coach who has lost the plot. Im sorry but if being unpopular or banned means not calling a spade a spade, them i prefer to be banned - we have NO *EN EXCUSES FOR THAT. PLAYERS AND COACHES.

We are pathetic.

Dunkley wants a massive pay day.... Get it somewhere else. How can you pay him Bont level money when he can't kick for s**t?

Naughton was selfish that last quarter.

Anyways, Bevo is at 2018 levels of coaching and game plan at the moment. We were read like an open book.

I can't see how we turn it around.

The most reassuring thing is that these last two games we really couldn't have played that much worse, and our opposition (especially Carlton) played extremely well. We have a lot to improve on, and a lot of it was genuinely basic skills.

The most glaring issue is how little pressure we were able to put on Carlton kicks inside 50. Yes Zaine or Gardner might not be the answer, but Alex Rance couldn't have stopped those marks on a lead. We just aren't working back enough, or we aren't setting up well defensively at stoppages and just letting their midfielders link up with handballs to break into space.

Was happy with Marra today. Several moments that he was unlucky not to score with, could have easily had 3-4 (if he was given that mark that was a Naughton free kick). A lot to like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back