Movie Dr. strange

Remove this Banner Ad

From what I read on the comic book character's Wikipedia page, he can alter reality to his advantage and such.
very similar to what scarlet witch traditional powers are, with the added bit that he's the protector of the realms/realities and is very very powerful

There's only a few in the MCU that can match him , that would be Wanda and Thor and Odin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be labelled racist either way was my point

Much like the furore over the casting of Trevor ( what a ******* dissapointment with that "twist")

The internet says the character was born in Tibet.

They'll probably have this character say something like "I've taken on many forms over my life blah blah blah" or something, but it does seem like whitewashing.

The internet says the character was born in Tibet.

They'll probably have this character say something like "I've taken on many forms over my life blah blah blah" or something, but it does seem like whitewashing.
i think you can find better examples of white washing than this film tbh.

Marvel has been pretty inclusive with the diversity of their characters , well much more than other Hollywood films anyway

i think you can find better examples of white washing than this film tbh.

Marvel has been pretty inclusive with the diversity of their characters , well much more than other Hollywood films anyway
Sadly we live in a day and age where being offended at the smallest thing just for the sake of it is all the rage...

That and "selfie sticks"... :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back