Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 27 - Official Team Thread - Congratulations AceAndy, Season 27 Ljp86 Trophy winner!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet we are clearly at the top of the table and therefore won.

I'm seriously disappointed in PhenomenalV1

How hard is to to create a BS points system that artificially gives you an undisputed win? What's the point of running these comps if you don't rig them FFS?!?!?

I'm seriously disappointed in PhenomenalV1

How hard is to to create a BS points system that artificially gives you an undisputed win? What's the point of running these comps if you don't rig them FFS?!?!?

We don't need a BS points system, we won on percentage. 100% legit. Suck on it, everyone but dragons.

Just want to introduce myself .....WW here, in my new Bombers role, as Head of Community Engagement

This is an important new role initiated by Tony Lynn 15 & TheCoach16 to develop better relationships between the Bombers and the wider SFA Community

If you have any suggestions, feedback, or input ...that could improve the relationship between our great team & your group ......I will only be too happy to liaise via PM

Remember, our goal is for you to enjoy you experience with Bombers during S27 and experience our great hospitaility

giphy.gif

Just want to introduce myself .....WW here, in my new Bombers role, as Head of Community Engagement

This is an important new role initiated by Tony Lynn 15 & TheCoach16 to develop better relationships between the Bombers and the wider SFA Community

If you have any suggestions, feedback, or input ...that could improve the relationship between our great team & your group ......I will only be too happy to liaise via PM

Remember, our goal is for you to enjoy you experience with Bombers during S27 and experience our great hospitaility

giphy.gif

SFA: "The dragons are trash posters, and they're all trash"
Also SFA: "We should recruit all the dragons posters and then use them as liaisons due to their strong posting skill"

Also SFA: "We should recruit all the dragons posters and then use them as liaisons due to their strong posting skill"
To be fair, this is the Bombers we're talking about, a team led by a pr0n addict and a man so deathly serious that no-one else wants to talk to him...

To be fair, this is the Bombers we're talking about, a team led by a pr0n addict and a man so deathly serious that no-one else wants to talk to him...
Mind you, so are we ;)

We will take this on board .....the Dragons are an important component of the SFA, with a rich history

I will support any initiative that strengthens the relationships between the two teams .....whilst still protecting the neccessary competitive requirements of both teams

The squad has been submitted and the fixture will be announced soon! Hope everyone's ready to #BurnItDown!

Also before I forget, PeanutButter Pies, AceAndy, Andrew Birch, Bluella, SaltPeter, Cold Sober, you peeps will need to be active in the match threads and media threads throughout the season, and don't forget to be yourself!

I'll probably need a prompt and game link etc for a few games until I work out wtf is going on
Good luck with that, I've been here a while, ( I forget how many games) and still am clueless, I do put on my boots and mouthguard before each game though :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will take this on board .....the Dragons are an important component of the SFA, with a rich history

I will support any initiative that strengthens the relationships between the two teams .....whilst still protecting the neccessary competitive requirements of both teams

You're lucky I like you, WW

Get ready everyone, we've got a fixture!

SEASON 27 FIXTURE

Round 1: East Side Hawks vs Dragons FFC at Waverley Park

Round 2: Gold City Royals vs Dragons FFC at The Golden Throne

Round 3: Sin City Swamprats vs Dragons FFC at Underground Stadium

Round 4: Dragons FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Ljp86's Lair

Round 5: Dragons FFC at Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Round 6: Dragons FFC vs Gumbies FFC at Ljp86's Lair

Round 7: Coney Island Warriors vs Dragons FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Round 8: Mount Buller Demons vs Dragons FFC at Snow Dome

Round 9: Dragons FFC vs Roys FFC at Ljp86's Lair

Round 10: Fighting Furies vs Dragons FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Round 11: Dragons FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Round 12: Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Round 13: Dragons FFC vs Gold City Royals at Ljp86's Lair

Round 14: Dragons FFC vs East Side Hawks at Ljp86's Lair

Round 15: Las Vegas Bears vs Dragons FFC at The Stadium in the Sky

Round 16: Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Ljp86's Lair​

Great to see us showing some good form in a few practice matches and winning the small tri-series earlier in the week. State of Origin kept me busy but that has finished now and it is now time for the new season of the SFA.

It is an exciting time for the club with many new faces and it's a good chance for the club to refresh things from an off-field perspective which has gone pretty well so far it seems. There will be opportunities for those who want them in Season 27, both rookies and some of our more experienced players but it will be important that everyone chips in and does their bit to help the club this season.

Season 26 didn't turn out as planned but with a rejuvenated look we can hopefully capture some good form in the coming season and push ourselves back up the ladder. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Alright, here it is, the last briefing before the season officially begins.

In somewhere between 3 to 15 hours, the first match threads of Season 27 will be posted, and with them, the dawn of a new era at Dragons FFC.

It's no secret that we're not the league's most popular team, and maybe that's been our fault over the last couple of seasons, as we became defensive of our flaws, and shut ourselves off from the rest of the comp...

But now, we've brought ourselves back up, with a young and hungry captain, and a crop of fresh rookies the likes of which this club hasn't seen in a while. Perhaps we'll become surprise premiers...

Tomorrow, we open the season against our old rivals the East Side Hawks, in former Dragon The Half Back's 200th SFA game. It's on our agenda to spoil the occasion.

The road to Sunday afternoon when the game is posted will be a long one, and I expect every new rookie to post at least 20 times in the match thread, do you hear me AceAndy, Bluella, SaltPeter, PeanutButter Pies, Andrew Birch? (Cold Sober's out suspended). Veterans, try not to get into shitfights about banter and posting style...

The next four months are going to be pivotal to my captaincy, our on field performance and posting levels will make or break me. I'm hoping for the former.

It's been too long since the premiership flag was flown at Dragon Island. Let's make this season a good one.

#BurnItDown

Remove this Banner Ad

Back