Dream Team and Supercoach questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Power SANFL Round 18

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, i couldn't find it.

How did Matthew Broadbent go last weekend? Hoping he plays for my supercoach team.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, i couldn't find it.

How did Matthew Broadbent go last weekend? Hoping he plays for my supercoach team.

Didn't play - his local team had the bye.

Sal would be a big chance of coming back this week imo.

Has been good at SANFL level and would be in line for a recall after our pathetic effort against freo.

Hi Guys, Jasper Mcmillan-Pittard ... Will he play pre season and how many games do you think he will play in 2010??

Thanks in advance.

He doesnt really have a huge body on him, but I believe he will play Pre-Season. Has great skills and a great head on his shoulders.

Most people are a bit unsure as to which of Moore, JMP or Butcher will play this year. And they all have reasons as to why they will/wont play.

2010 must haves

Matthew Lobbe (Bench)
Nathan Krakour (Defender)
Robbie Gray (Midfielder)
Justin Westhoff (Forward)

2010 Potentually good purchases

Troy Chaplin (Defender)
Hamish Hartlett (Midfielder)
Travis Boak (Midfielder)
Mitch Banner (Midfielder)
Nick Salter (Forward)
John Butcher (Forward)
Cameron Cloke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont think he will be, be glad to be proven wrong, if he is a forward would proably be cheaper again!

Players positions are based on what they played in '09, not what they're expected to play in '10. Gray spent most of '09 in the forward line, so in all likelihood he'll be a forward in '10 DT/SC.

Bass would also be a good and cheap pickup,

He wont score you a single point, but he will bring fear to the other teams and will take away all the women from your other players to keep them focused.

Bass would also be a good and cheap pickup,

He wont score you a single point, but he will bring fear to the other teams and will take away all the women from your other players to keep them focused.

Irrelevant. Bass will bring fear to the other teams and take away all the women from the other players whether he's on your team or not.

I didnt do dream team last year, so i don't know what his price is, but i think Ebert could be a massive pick up this year depending on how cheap he is.

Hi guys, how do you think Broadbent will go this year? Is he in your best 22, and do you think he has potential as a fantasy player? Do you guys see him as more of a SCer or DTer? Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back