Questions that should be asked of Ken but aren't

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
There are so many questions Ken should be asked in the media that he never has to answer because they are either totally conflicted or total amateurs or both.

So here's a reference thread for when they drop in here for ideas. I'll start with some simple ones.

1. Ken, have you lost the players?
2. Ken when you say learnings, what have you learnt and what will you do different next time?
3. Ken, how long is too long for a coach without a grand final berth?

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

"Ken, your coaching seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?"

entry by Dane Dornes

7d5d5c0a-4c06-42c5-98fa-0537f4662c65_text.gif

Ken, you have frequently sat down with us over the years and lamented your side's inability to work harder for longer than the opposition. Contrast this to other sports such as soccer where the greatest player in the world, Lionel Messi, walks for over 80% of his time on the field.

Whilst there are significant differences between the sports, at what point have you considered, if at all, the need to work smarter in your team's application of the gameplan, to maximise efficiency as opposed to simply increasing effort for a longer period of time?

There are so many questions Ken should be asked in the media that he never has to answer because they are either totally conflicted or total amateurs or both.

So here's a reference thread for when they drop in here for ideas. I'll start with some simple ones.

1. Ken, have you lost the players?
2. Ken when you say learnings, what have you learnt and what will you do different next time?
3. Ken, how long is too long for a coach without a grand final berth?

I don't know what the hell it is. Why do they just let interviews slide past with him trotting out the same tired BS e.g. "We just didn't go with them for long enough". "Well Ken, why not? I would have thought there is plenty on the line"

No questions about losing 2 in a row, about a bad start to the year, or frankly, anything else slightly meaningful or probing. Drives me up the ****ing wall.

Ken, you have frequently sat down with us over the years and lamented your side's inability to work harder for longer than the opposition. Contrast this to other sports such as soccer where the greatest player in the world, Lionel Messi, walks for over 80% of his time on the field.

Whilst there are significant differences between the sports, at what point have you considered, if at all, the need to work smarter in your team's application of the gameplan, to maximise efficiency as opposed to simply increasing effort for a longer period of time?
100% this.

Or put more simply. Ken you always reference working harder, do you acknowledge that you need to work smarter?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Ken, your coaching seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?"

entry by Dane Dornes

Hello, my name is Mr Yelknih and I come from.. someplace far away (yes, that'll do). Anyway I say we invest that money back in giving Ken Hinkley another contract!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back