Mod. Notice DreamTeam/SuperCoach Team Central (Please read).

Remove this Banner Ad

Was it a persisting problem prior to the bounce?
Hope he plays out the year okay at least. How serious is it?

Got a knock against the Pies in the previous round (came of the ground for treatment a few times), i'd say he would have played if Hales had been out rather than injured in the first 5 mins if that makes sense

MCMAHON, whats happening there, SC scores have really dropped off, as has his price.

Role change? Game Time?

Hasn't been in his best form, despite being pretty good in a couple, and hasn't really featured at all in our votes. He's been playing deep down back.

With Liam Anthony out for an extended period will Ziebell's TOG and midfield time increase. He got 94 this week, do the north fans think this will continue?

So Hmac is missing again this week. Is the injury worse than first thought, or is the club just being extra cautious?

So Hmac is missing again this week. Is the injury worse than first thought, or is the club just being extra cautious?

I'd say it's a case of him just not quite being right yet. He trained yesterday but may have pulled up a bit sore today. We're just guessing but that'd be my guess Hodges.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are your thoughts on Nathan O'Keefe?

Have heard that this kid is a pretty talented player. How many games would you expect him to get this year if he shows reasonable form?

I'd say it's a case of him just not quite being right yet. He trained yesterday but may have pulled up a bit sore today. We're just guessing but that'd be my guess Hodges.

Good to hear, he has been hurting me.
Hope he gets up, he does add alot to your side imo.

Good to hear, he has been hurting me.
Hope he gets up, he does add alot to your side imo.

I'll be surprised if he doesn't return for next week's multi pronged assault on Freo's Andre The Giant in Perth.

Nathan Okeefe's Job Security?

Short term, no guarantees, given his young age and skinnyish frame, and given the fact we'll have players like Hale and Petrie returning shortly, but he was good in his debut. I/we are hoping he gets a run of games, but we have no idea what the match committee are thinking.

Long term though, excellent.

What's Goldstein's job security like now that the 3 big guys are back? I notice he's on the extended bench, but he's had a great season none the less. Are his scores likely to suffer badly?

What's Goldstein's job security like now that the 3 big guys are back? I notice he's on the extended bench, but he's had a great season none the less. Are his scores likely to suffer badly?

He's quickly asserted himself as our best tap ruckman. The only thing which changes with the other talls returning is that he gets a break. He's been doing it almost exclusively on his own in Hamish's absence. His scores will diminish according to his reduced time in the number 1 role. He thrives on being "the man" though so I suspect he'll be number one, with Hamish as backup. We'll see soon enough anyway.

Hey guys and girls, just wondering how secure you think Nathan O Keefe is? Looks like a decent downgrade option if he can stay in the side. Will other forwards push him out?

Refer to post #395 above. Nothing's changed, apart from the returnees playing, but playing poorly (other than Petrie).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back