Preview Dreamtime XVIII. Richmond Tigers FC v Koala Genocide FC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emegencies are nyoun, aarts and 2 newbies banks and clarke. So last two def not medi as they wouldnt debut one like that.

Aarts is medi sub. Surely we got better options for our 23rd player? We gotta move past vfl battlers like him… just not up to afl standard with not upside.

It's because they want to move past Aarts so they give the other players guaranteed full VFL game and aren't upset if Aarts spends the whole AFL game on the bench

It’s probably already been posted but I dontttt mind repeating it. This guy, Damien Barrett is a ******* of the grandest proportions. Wish there was a better way to tell the AFL how disgusted with this I am
If Tom Lynch was Toby Greene he'd be a tosspot. Like Damian Barrett. In fact, I'd rather Toby than Damian, at least he has talent.

Anyone worried that we have no run with our outs ? Suddenly we are vulnerable

Run as in gut running or speed?

Still have Lambo, Kmac, Gibcus, Broad, Cotch who are gut runners (yes Gibcus, massive tank)

Speed we still have Rioli x2, Short, Bolton, George

We should be ok, not ideal losing both Pickett and Graham in 1 week though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won't be too surprised if Bummers 'make a statement' as Channel 7 will call it by doing some dirty s**t in the first 10 minutes.

Can see one of them running off the square and lining someone up.

It will probably be Guelfi..., nah..., Merrett.., nah..., Parish..., nah, McGrath..., nah.
I guess it will be up to captain courageous Dyson f...ing Heppell... yeah..., nah.

There is no game I want to win more this year than tonight. So many Dons supporters I have been hanging it on for so long and gone into extra gear this year!

Looking forward to heading off to the game. To all the tiger army get there tonight. Tigers by 47 pts

Dreamtime at the 'G schedule:

2.45pm:
VFL curtain raiser match – Richmond VFL vs Essendon VFL
6.15pm: The Long Walk
6.30pm: Dreamtime at the G Pre-Match Entertainment, supported by Coles
7.00pm: Welcome to Country
7.05pm: Cultural performance
7.25pm: Richmond Laguntas Dance
7.30pm: Match commences
Half-time: Kristel West performs
Post-match: Yiooken Award presentation

Status