Up the Coasters Eagles are the 2018 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

4f3e563a937eeb63a785f49e586197bd.jpg

Don't you hate it when've filled the esky with 16 beers, rolled a perfect joint and then realise you can't watch it because you don't have foxtel.

Don't you hate it when've filled the esky with 16 beers, rolled a perfect joint and then realise you can't watch it because you don't have foxtel.

Sounds like you had the 1 marijuana before doing anything else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel like it's the end now, with the season starting tomorrow. I hoped it would never end, but alas the 2018 premiership is now history. I'll have to watch it one more time before we play on Saturday night, just to get it out of my system.
The 2018 flag will never leave my system.

Like herpes it may lie dormant for periods but I will always carry it with me. It was just an absolutely epic season in so many ways and then capped off with the ultimate glory.

Feel like it's the end now, with the season starting tomorrow. I hoped it would never end, but alas the 2018 premiership is now history. I'll have to watch it one more time before we play on Saturday night, just to get it out of my system.
The end?

The end of what?

It is literally the beginning of our 3peat

The 2018 flag will never leave my system.

Like herpes it may lie dormant for periods but I will always carry it with me. It was just an absolutely epic season in so many ways and then capped off with the ultimate glory.
West Coast will win the spoon. Robert Walls

West Coast wont make finals. Every campaigner

West Coast wont do it again. lol @ Every campaigner

I was more eluding to 2018, not our 3 peat. I've basked in the glory of it for so long now, I almost didn't want the new season to start, so I could just enjoy it knowing we are the champions. I guess we still are until GF day this year, and hopefully we're holding it up again.
Hopefully?

campaigner get with the program #B2B

Rewatching the Grand Final one last time before the 2019 season begins officially. Sheed drills the goal. 1:45 remaining in the biggest game of Adam Simpson’s coaching career.

His midfield combination is Vardy, Shuey, Sheed and...Rioli.

Can’t ******* wait to watch Willie rip teams apart in 2019.

Rewatching the Grand Final one last time before the 2019 season begins officially. Sheed drills the goal. 1:45 remaining in the biggest game of Adam Simpson’s coaching career.

His midfield combination is Vardy, Shuey, Sheed and...Rioli.

Can’t ******* wait to watch Willie rip teams apart in 2019.
The stones to put Rioli in for the biggest centre bounce of the year... and the fact that he actually had a big impact on in..

Boy oh boy wowee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back