Universal Love Ed Curnow and DSV

Remove this Banner Ad

blob-e09bb61c270953b5627375249b6fc49a.
I don't know if anyone else has noticed it, but Ed is teaming up with a family friend who has down syndrome to help her in the City2Sea fun run this year. She has never run 15km before, but it's for a good cause.

The club has a long history with DSV (Down Syndrome Victoria) with Kade being the official ambassador.

So far, they (the DSV team) have raised $15,000 for the cause.

The article is here

and if you want to donate to support Ed and Pheobe in their fund raising efforts, it's here. They still have (at the time I read the article) $921.25 cents to raise... if everyone on the board chips in, it'll be a massive bonus for them.

blob-e09bb61c270953b5627375249b6fc49a.
I don't know if anyone else has noticed it, but Ed is teaming up with a family friend who has down syndrome to help her in the City2Sea fun run this year. She has never run 15km before, but it's for a good cause.

The club has a long history with DSV (Down Syndrome Victoria) with Kade being the official ambassador.

So far, they (the DSV team) have raised $15,000 for the cause.

The article is here

and if you want to donate to support Ed and Pheobe in their fund raising efforts, it's here. They still have (at the time I read the article) $921.25 cents to raise... if everyone on the board chips in, it'll be a massive bonus for them.

Great stuff Ed and Dram!

Please tell me you're not posting at the departure gate? The bloke wants your boarding pass, champ!

My only other advice is just to comply with the strip search even when the rubber glove comes out. Much quicker if you don't fight it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got an email from someone at Down Syndrome Victoria saying that Ed won't be able to make it for the run due to International flight changes. DSVEdSorry.PNG
Hopefully people won't go the refund and leave the money in there for a good cause.

Cheers,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back