Analysis Charlie Curnow Coleman watch 2023 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Been interesting watching Taylor walker’s quest for the Coleman over the last 4 weeks. Has been solely focused on kicking goals. Has burnt so many teammates in better positions. Has played selfish football. Would have made Kevin Bartlett blush.
On the flip side Charlie has been recognised for his selflessness and bringing teammates in to play. Team first approach.
Charlie deserves to win the medal outright. Looking forward to everyone at the stadium lifting the roof when he kicks his first two goals tonight.

Been interesting watching Taylor walker’s quest for the Coleman over the last 4 weeks. Has been solely focused on kicking goals. Has burnt so many teammates in better positions. Has played selfish football. Would have made Kevin Bartlett blush.
On the flip side Charlie has been recognised for his selflessness and bringing teammates in to play. Team first approach.
Charlie deserves to win the medal outright. Looking forward to everyone at the stadium lifting the roof when he kicks his first two goals tonight.
Genuinely thought he was embarrassing last night. Trying to snap the ball on the run from 55m out in the 2nd qtr.

Aside from his 9.4 from 19 shots, he had 1 other score involvement for the match.

I wonder how many assists Charlie will get today?
Charlie is a team player, and will still kick more goals than Tex.

Putting aside the racism stuff with Tex, not sure about all the hate going on in here.

If we were out of the finals and Charlie was in the hunt for the Coleman, we'd be a) feeding him the ball and b) happy for him to be taking shots on goal left, right and centre...

Sure, Tex was goal hungry last night. But who cares?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Putting aside the racism stuff with Tex, not sure about all the hate going on in here.

If we were out of the finals and Charlie was in the hunt for the Coleman, we'd be a) feeding him the ball and b) happy for him to be taking shots on goal left, right and centre...

Sure, Tex was goal hungry last night. But who cares?

Why would you put that aside ??? It shows why he is a flog and why ppl don't like him .....

Why would you put that aside ??? It shows why he is a flog and why ppl don't like him .....

If you don't like him for the racial abuse, that's completely understandable.

If you don't like him for other reasons (eg he's got a bit of a strut about him), I'm cool with that too.

But everyone seems to be hating on his selfishness last night. Which I think probably doesn't deserve such vitriol. And I think the criticism probably stems from people not liking Tex in general.

Just trying to 'isolate' the conversation.... Ignoring the other stuff (if you can).... Was last night that bad?

Would we think Charlie was a flog if we were out of the finals and he was trying to win the Coleman?

If you don't like him for the racial abuse, that's completely understandable.

If you don't like him for other reasons (eg he's got a bit of a strut about him), I'm cool with that too.

But everyone seems to be hating on his selfishness last night. Which I think probably doesn't deserve such vitriol. And I think the criticism probably stems from people not liking Tex in general.

Just trying to 'isolate' the conversation.... Ignoring the other stuff (if you can).... Was last night that bad?

Would we think Charlie was a flog if we were out of the finals and he was trying to win the Coleman?

I don't like feeding a player to win an individual award like the Coleman and I hope we don't fall into the same trap as the Crows last night

At times I have been critical of some Charlie's selfish acts, no issues people calling that out

As for Tex, I don't see him as a leader, but not in their inner sanctum so who would know

As for how he has conducted himself with racism and departing players, think he has been poor

Sam Taylor late out that has got to help Charlie.

I don't like feeding a player to win an individual award like the Coleman and I hope we don't fall into the same trap as the Crows last night

At times I have been critical of some Charlie's selfish acts, no issues people calling that out

As for Tex, I don't see him as a leader, but not in their inner sanctum so who would know

As for how he has conducted himself with racism and departing players, think he has been poor

Our first goal certainly wasn’t Charlie being selfish

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back