Analysis Charlie Curnow Coleman watch 2023 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I’ve watched a lot of footy but I’ve never witnessed a player kicking goals to win the Coleman Medal. Thanks Charlie. Thoroughly deserved.

Dare I say you’re as tough and competitive as they come. No sooking. It’s always about the next contest and doing what’s best for the team. It’s a privilege to watch you play.

Tex can s*** S**T!!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The main board whinge thread about changing the Coleman medal criteria (from a Crows nuffie) is one of the most amusingly stupid and mind numbingly hilarious things I have ever read on the Internet

The main board whinge thread about changing the Coleman medal criteria (from a Crows nuffie) is one of the most amusingly stupid and mind numbingly hilarious things I have ever read on the Internet
Have you seen the clown's OP responses? 33 so far made up of 24 😂 and 9 👎.

Night Trying GIF

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still think Charlie has another level to go once he and Harry truely figure out how to work together.

Give me Fev for now. Charlie once he brings us 17.
Charlie for me already. Fev was a talent but had a fair bit of sook about him, refused to chase etc. Limped from one off field incident to another. Everyone makes mistakes but Fev would never admit it or learn from it. Harsh I know but I'm really happy to see that he seems to have found his happy place.

Charlie on the other hand makes football joyous when he's on. You know that he'd do whatever it took from him to help make the team successful. I look forward to watching the rest of his career and fully believe that he will get better and the team will as a result.

Charlie for me already. Fev was a talent but had a fair bit of sook about him, refused to chase etc. Limped from one off field incident to another. Everyone makes mistakes but Fev would never admit it or learn from it. Harsh I know but I'm really happy to see that he seems to have found his happy place.

Charlie on the other hand makes football joyous when he's on. You know that he'd do whatever it took from him to help make the team successful. I look forward to watching the rest of his career and fully believe that he will get better and the team will as a result.

There is nothing between them as footballers even with Fev’s apparent laziness. However I agree with your sentiment and overall you would take the Curnow package.

There is nothing between them as footballers even with Fev’s apparent laziness. However I agree with your sentiment and overall you would take the Curnow package.

CC (as a player) also strikes me as a lot more team oriented and less selfish than Fev (if Charlie finds a player in a stronger goal conversion position he would probably kick it to him)

Also at not point in his career, was Fev ever considered the best player in the league (or at least top three)

We are there now with Charlie.

Both have been fan favourites in their own way, but Charlie has a real strong opportunity to become a legacy/true great of the club that Fev never could (although Charlie is now playing with a far more talented team than Fev did in his time here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back