EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

You seem to be in the know

What's the go at haddy then?
The club is in a challenging situation but nothing is ever as it seems. The players that have left good blokes but they are the past. A good club doesn't reveal secrets. Good people still are at the club with more to come.

Am hearing 4 or 5 hadfield players and a coach heading to south morang, not sure of names. anyone heard anything on this? and or names?

Am hearing 4 or 5 hadfield players and a coach heading to south morang, not sure of names. anyone heard anything on this? and or names?

Case of tail wagging the dog down at Hadfield. Why are all these players leaving. Why can't they just commit to the/their club and stay put....oh, sorry, I know, it's money, yes? So much player movement these days, I'm sure it's very destabilising for those clubs that want to build, but can't because players seem to go and come in groups!

Case of tail wagging the dog down at Hadfield. Why are all these players leaving. Why can't they just commit to the/their club and stay put....oh, sorry, I know, it's money, yes? So much player movement these days, I'm sure it's very destabilising for those clubs that want to build, but can't because players seem to go and come in groups!

Definitely not money for all that have left I see a few have returned too their junior club, some are seeking to play with their mates and others want some success. It seems it's just bad timing that all have decided to leave at the same time. Some have even taken a pay cut at their new clubs

Definitely not money for all that have left I see a few have returned too their junior club, some are seeking to play with their mates and others want some success. It seems it's just bad timing that all have decided to leave at the same time. Some have even taken a pay cut at their new clubs
Are you aware of the names going to south morang ? any quality?

I am aware of the blokes heading to south morang, I don't think it's my place to sit their names over the net just yet though. 3 of the 5 are solid players 1 is going as a possible playing assistant if not just an assistant and the 5th if they can persuade him is an absolute gun!
They're all premiership players

I am aware of the blokes heading to south morang, I don't think it's my place to sit their names over the net just yet though. 3 of the 5 are solid players 1 is going as a possible playing assistant if not just an assistant and the 5th if they can persuade him is an absolute gun!
They're all premiership players

Playing assistant? Has Sth Morang got Supers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear hillside have picked up a couple of quality players

Heard Ex Hadfield playing coach Raff signed at Hillside some weeks ago, however has now reneged and agreed to play for South Morang. Not the best way to go about things, if you agree to terms and then do a backflip. You would think someone that has coached before would understand that.

So to answer the Voice's question, yes he can play but wouldn't necessarily rely on him in case another club comes along with a better offer. Good luck to Sth Morang, but always be wary of players just there for the almighty $$.

Heard Ex Hadfield playing coach Raff signed at Hillside some weeks ago, however has now reneged and agreed to play for South Morang. Not the best way to go about things, if you agree to terms and then do a backflip. You would think someone that has coached before would understand that.

So to answer the Voice's question, yes he can play but wouldn't necessarily rely on him in case another club comes along with a better offer. Good luck to Sth Morang, but always be wary of players just there for the almighty $$.
Raff is a very good player and South Morang have done well he will destroy that division. Clubs must spew when blokes do this to them. Goes to show contacts aint worth the paper they are written on apart from blokes who are decent people and commit. My mail is Matt Patane also signed with Raff so 1 would assume the Sharks have lost their 2 new recruits before pre season starts. What is your mail Turbo? Will Patane make the trek to South Morang with his besty? I would expect so

Raff is a very good player and South Morang have done well he will destroy that division. Clubs must spew when blokes do this to them. Goes to show contacts aint worth the paper they are written on apart from blokes who are decent people and commit. My mail is Matt Patane also signed with Raff so 1 would assume the Sharks have lost their 2 new recruits before pre season starts. What is your mail Turbo? Will Patane make the trek to South Morang with his besty? I would expect so
Can't wait for clearences to open then everyone has better insight

Raff is a very good player and South Morang have done well he will destroy that division. Clubs must spew when blokes do this to them. Goes to show contacts aint worth the paper they are written on apart from blokes who are decent people and commit. My mail is Matt Patane also signed with Raff so 1 would assume the Sharks have lost their 2 new recruits before pre season starts.

I'd be more pissed off if I was haddy... key players deserting In droves when the club needs them most

Was all good when haddy were up and about 2 seasons ago now when times get tough

Poster on here has said many times that footy doesn't build character footy reveals character... I couldn't agree more

What if you were a 20year old kid who played in their premiership then started every game on the bench this year but was named in the best 9/14 games you played, your junior club offered you more senior opportunities, What would you do?
It's easy to throw stones when your looking in from the outside...
There are underlying reasons for people leaving but not one has come out and slated the club publicly...
what about the blokes that stuck around last pre season when there were 8 blokes turning up? They did it tough all year..
Finally for some the camels back broke

What if you were a 20year old kid who played in their premiership then started every game on the bench this year but was named in the best 9/14 games you played, your junior club offered you more senior opportunities, What would you do?
There are underlying reasons for people leaving but not one has come out and slated the club publicly...
what about the blokes that stuck around last pre season when there were 8 blokes turning up? They did it tough all year..

y
Very good response there are some very big underlying issues and they should just be let lie season is over move on Haddy needs a fresh start and that's the only way forward however hopefully it's been a learning curb

Its a shame the young kid you are talking about has left the club, but you have stated the reason and fair enough. Pound for pound he is as good as anyone going around. Loved his desire and attack on the footy! Don't know that he started every game on the bench, however he did spend time their a lot, but he did have a few injuries during the year. The coaches that put him on the bench have moved on. Maybe under a new coach things might have changed? Good luck to him hope to see him back at Haddy one day.

Its a shame the young kid you are talking about has left the club, but you have stated the reason and fair enough. Pound for pound he is as good as anyone going around. Loved his desire and attack on the footy! Don't know that he started every game on the bench, however he did spend time their a lot, but he did have a few injuries during the year. The coaches that put him on the bench have moved on. Maybe under a new coach things might have changed? Good luck to him hope to see him back at Haddy one day.
Anyway let's leave this subject on the 2016 thread and head over to the 2017 thread. What's done is done. Bring on 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back