EDFL Premier Div 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big call putting Strathmore ahead of Abers. Even though they have lost a few they seem to have recruited and some of their reserves will step up. Not sure AH will finish 6th either. Greenvale will struggle, but 8th? Or have they lost more than people are saying. EDS lost a few games by quiet a lot but they also lost some they shouldn’t have and by not many.

Hearing that a number of GV players on the move. Some still talking to other clubs in last two weeks.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is it only juniors? i was told U18 games dont count towards those 40.... which is bull sh*t if true.
The last I checked in rules & regulations it has up to and including U17's
Now the fact they keep changing even's to odds back to evens, don't know if this changes anything.
The EDFL website is appalling for keeping the records of games played from previous seasons. Good luck for the public to track how many junior games a player played at a particular club.

The last I checked in rules & regulations it has up to and including U17's
Now the fact they keep changing even's to odds back to evens, don't know if this changes anything.
The EDFL website is appalling for keeping the records of games played from previous seasons. Good luck for the public to track how many junior games a player played at a particular club.
Yeah only way to track will be for a club official to log onto Sport TG i assume.

Looks like a few senior players leaving Marby again this year. Hearing James Breust off to Geelong with work so will play down there and Jock Cornell moving also. Massive outs.

Looks like a few senior players leaving Marby again this year. Hearing James Breust off to Geelong with work so will play down there and Jock Cornell moving also. Massive outs.

Hearing greenvale to lose another 1 or 2 in the coming days , what’s going on down there does anyone know ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back