Media Edging with TheInjuryFactory

Remove this Banner Ad

U2tigers come here and say that.
This thread is beneath me.

I am a Ruck and a true 'heart and soul' type player.

I'll leave you seagulls to get any scrap 'hit out' you can.

1600164723597.png

Oh, did I also mention how well of a Key Forward I would make as well, a lazy 4 goals on Sunday.

This thread is beneath me.

I am a Ruck and a true 'heart and soul' type player.

I'll leave you seagulls to get any scrap 'hit out' you can.

View attachment 962268

Oh, did I also mention how well of a Key Forward I would make as well, a lazy 4 goals on Sunday.
We just swagger in your house whenever we feel like it mate. :cool:

tenor.gif

Rd 7 Edging
Edging with TheInjuryFactory - Rd 7 Standings

Round 7 saw another two audacious utilities join our ranks, as TubbsFarquhar & Power Raid opened their accounts on the weekend, as our numbers grew to an impressive 28 players across the competition.

With a further 8 ruck contests on Sunday, we continue to make a mockery of rucks all across the competition, as 3 of our Edging mids took their edging even closer to the brink, as Nunez, Paddles_ and Doctor Colossus joined Matera92 at the top.

Paddles_ took his streak this season to an impressive 6 out of 7 matches, only missing out in Rd 6 so far. While pants' 4 contests from the last two games has seen him shoot up the ladder and into the joint lead as we near the halfway mark of the season.

Round 7

s30-round-7-coney-island-warriors-vs-mount-buller-demons-at-van-cortlandt-park

1 : 0 {C} - Doctor Colossus is outbodied in the ruck contest.
1 : 10.18 {C} - Doctor Colossus is outbodied in the ruck contest.
4 : .38 {C} - TubbsFarquhar had that ruck contest all to themself.

s30-round-7-east-side-hawks-vs-gumbies-ffc-at-the-eyrie
4 : 18.55 {C} - larrikin is outbodied in the ruck contest.

s30-round-7-fighting-furies-vs-gold-city-royals-at-rfctigerarmys-hippodrome
3 : 3.09 {C} - Paddles_ is outbodied in the ruck contest.

s30-round-7-baghdad-bombers-vs-roys-ffc-at-abdu-prison
1 : 0 {C} - cadsky is outbodied in the ruck contest.

s30-round-7-west-coast-wonders-vs-sin-city-swamprats-at-the-colosseum
1 : 0 {C} - Nunez had that ruck contest all to themself.
3 : 9.59 {C} - Power Raid had that ruck contest all to themself.

GW8j9ax.png

Matera92 Nunez Paddles_ Doctor Colossus A Swallow Callums_Guns Riviat cadsky RobR Chipmunk Hate Sterge Norma Lee Ava Drunkgoliath larrikin BlueE Van_Dyke JT_the_Man Carson Dial RookiePick Jack The Godfather projectv AngryRanga TedDougChris TubbsFarquhar Power Raid

Last edited:
Edging with TheInjuryFactory - Rd 7 Standings

Round 7 saw another two audacious utilities join our ranks, as TubbsFarquhar & Power Raid opened their accounts on the weekend, as our numbers grew to an impressive 28 players across the competition.

With a further 8 ruck contests on Sunday, we continue to make a mockery of rucks all across the competition, as 3 of our Edging mids took their edging even closer to the brink, as Nunez, Paddles_ and Doctor Colossus joined Matera92 at the top.

Paddles_ took his streak this season to an impressive 6 out of 7 matches, only missing out in Rd 6 so far. While pants' 4 contests from the last two games has seen him shoot up the ladder and into the joint lead as we near the halfway mark of the season.

Round 7

s30-round-7-coney-island-warriors-vs-mount-buller-demons-at-van-cortlandt-park

s30-round-7-east-side-hawks-vs-gumbies-ffc-at-the-eyrie

s30-round-7-fighting-furies-vs-gold-city-royals-at-rfctigerarmys-hippodrome

s30-round-7-baghdad-bombers-vs-roys-ffc-at-abdu-prison

s30-round-7-west-coast-wonders-vs-sin-city-swamprats-at-the-colosseum

GW8j9ax.png

1e6.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it was driving me crazy what that sh!t smell was

now I have read this thread I have identified the source and realize I have stepped in some mids

View attachment 964095
Sorry little guy, can barely hear you through all those squeaky voice breaks. And why did you bring your dad with you? :think:

"Oh... Hi Mr Turbo, nice of you to let little turbulance out after school, usually Mrs Turbo says he's not allowed to play qooty with big boys"

U5kfRDC.png

:$

Is it the right time to tell everyone that Tigerturbulance subbed himself out of the Ruck, and made himself a midget.

I feel betrayed.
Ooooh yes 🤣

Not only is it the right time, but it's definitely the right thread! 😍

Tigerturbulance SQUIB!! SQUIB!! SQUIB!! SQUIB!! SQUIB!! SQUIB!!

Sorry little guy, can barely hear you through all those squeaky voice breaks. And why did you bring your dad with you? :think:

"Oh... Hi Mr Turbo, nice of you to let little turbulance out after school, usually Mrs Turbo says he's not allowed to play qooty with big boys"

U5kfRDC.png

:$
You need to give some of those tough pills your taking to AceAndy, might have half a chance of him sitting in the seat judging by what they have done for you

Is it the right time to tell everyone that Tigerturbulance subbed himself out of the Ruck, and made himself a midget.

I feel betrayed.
It’s a plan l have, lull the short people into thinking lm a big one of them and then smashing em

Rd 8 Edging
VXdt19E.png

Edging with TheInjuryFactory - Rd 8 Standings

Round 8 brought about the most furious edging we have seen all season!! Not only did we see a record number of ruck taps contested by us mids with a huge 21 contests on the weekend, but we added a further 4 members to our ranks, as we now have 32 Sweet FA players on the 'Edging with TheInjuryFactory' leaderboard, as Taylor, Uncle_Leo, nahnah and BLUEALLTHRU joined the party.

Now after a blistering Edging session with newcomer and S30 rookie BLUEALLTHRU, with both pushing the other closer and closer to their limits in the middle, equal leader Nunez looked to have pushed himself to the very brink, and was all but clear on top of the standings, had it not been for our Round 1 leader who burst out of the pack early, Matera92, equalling his measure, as the two mids scored 3 ruck contests each to remain deadlocked on 10 contests a piece for the season.

To top things off, as if they could get any better for the Edging fraternity, notable ruckman squib Tigerturbulance not only finally surfaced during the week, but he was tragically exposed by one of his own rucking brethren, U2tigers, for trying to audaciously join our ranks himself this weekend, as he quietly shifted himself out of the ruck at the Furies and into the guts, in a shameless attempt to come 'Edging' with us engine room aficionados and FAILED!! :D

Round 8

season-30-round-8-mount-buller-demons-vs-baghdad-bombers-at-the-snow-dome

2 : 8.36 {C} - cadsky had that ruck contest all to themself.
2 : 2.24 {C} - cadsky is outbodied in the ruck contest.
2 : 14.53 {C} - cadsky is outbodied in the ruck contest.

season-30-round-8-las-vegas-bears-vs-coney-island-warriors-at-the-stadium-in-the-sky

2 : 23.21 {C} - Matera92 had that ruck contest all to themself.
2 : 25 {C} - Matera92 is outbodied in the ruck contest.
3 : 7.24 {C} - Matera92 had that ruck contest all to themself.
4 : 25.01 {C} - TheInjuryFactory had that ruck contest all to themself.

season-30-round-8-roys-ffc-vs-sin-city-swamprats-at-the-bjo-

1 : 14.26 {C} - Nunez had that ruck contest all to themself.
2 : 1.15 {C} - RobR had that ruck contest all to themself.
2 : 2.05 {C} - Nunez had that ruck contest all to themself.
4 : 7.55 {C} - BLUEALLTHRU had that ruck contest all to themself.
4 : 19.23 {C} - BLUEALLTHRU had that ruck contest all to themself.
4 : 21.16 {C} - BLUEALLTHRU had that ruck contest all to themself.
1 : 24.18 {C} - Nunez is outbodied in the ruck contest.

season-30-round-8-gumbies-ffc-vs-dragons-ffc-at-the-house-of-gumby

3 : 25 {C} - Taylor is outbodied in the ruck contest.

season-30-round-8-gold-city-royals-vs-east-side-hawks-at-the-golden-throne

1 : 16.08 {C} - Chipmunk had that ruck contest all to themself.
2 : 2.57 {C} - nahnah had that ruck contest all to themself.
2 : 9.26 {C} - Chipmunk had that ruck contest all to themself.

season-30-round-8-fighting-furies-vs-west-coast-wonders-at-rfctigerarmys-hippodrome

2 : 7.12 {C} - Norma Lee Ava had that ruck contest all to themself.

4 : 24.47 {C} - Uncle_Leo is outbodied in the ruck contest.

1 : 20.07 {C} - Norma Lee Ava is outbodied in the ruck contest.

2U3zED3.png

Matera92 Nunez Paddles_ Doctor Colossus A Swallow Callums_Guns Riviat cadsky RobR Chipmunk Hate Sterge Norma Lee Ava Drunkgoliath larrikin BlueE Van_Dyke JT_the_Man Carson Dial RookiePick Jack The Godfather projectv AngryRanga TedDougChris TubbsFarquhar Power Raid Taylor BLUEALLTHRU Uncle_Leo nahnah

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back