Admin Notice Cutting-Edge New Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

careful falc. youre my first nominated for new admin.

and i know a few others will be right on board that train.. aint no one voting 1 kananooks for admin. even Pickitt would have more of a chance than i would.
I think that you are well qualified to be revolting my friend, definitely the man/cat for the job.

Edit* obviously meaning as to lead the revolt :p

Last edited:

Ok, I'm ready to take on the administration mantle.
I, and propbably we, are not...
In all honesty though, I'm completely baffled as to why the title of this thread isn't 'Cutting/Edge New Rules'.
I can't believe this didn't get more love Bob. I'm here for this.

Kennedy Parker - what's the rationale for the mandatory post count stuff on a club level?
Hi Headless

The rationale is to provide a distraction and give all you smooth-brained lemmings something different to complain about for a couple days other than match threads not being up and the lack of HOF.

With love
KP

Hi Headless

The rationale is to provide a distraction and give all you smooth-brained lemmings something different to complain about for a couple days other than match threads not being up and the lack of HOF.

With love
KP
You appear upset

Hi Headless

With love
KP

Spin The Wheel GIF by Big Potato Games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TL;DR version - it is now compulsory to post your match thread activity stats in your team thread regularly and I've given myself the power to remove committee members that fail to perform their role because the last thing we want to tolerate within SFA leadership is laziness and incompetence.
Good... use your aggressive feelings boy. Let the reports flow to you.

Can you believe this was eight seasons ago now? And they made me a simmer!
Hey, at least you broke the rules. I got punished for breaking a rule that wasn't there, and that I got clarity for a week earlier.

Lemmings was a pretty great game.

Is there spaces between the names and the slashes?

I like the way he’s kept the loophole open by not updating the rule on the team submission thread. Also I go by Melbourne, Florida time 🤗

And that Tigerturbulance and the Old Boys are willing to risk the pedantry wrath by bolding the slash between the interchange. No one tells them what to do!

I like the way he’s kept the loophole open by not updating the rule on the team submission thread. Also I go by Melbourne, Florida time 🤗

And that Tigerturbulance and the Old Boys are willing to risk the pedantry wrath by bolding the slash between the interchange. No one tells them what to do!
The last of the true rebels ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back