Preview Elimination Final - Preview and Changes v Geelong - OUT JKH, Kent, IN Viney, Hannan

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not fussed.

Razor has had a pretty decent year umpiring tbh

Sorry to intrude. Razor is ok but wow does he get sucked in with the drama and loves paying free kicks to the big names. Considering you're playing the holy trinity with the divine Razor Ray spirit watching of them....hmmmm Made things a lot tougher but I reckon you guys will still win.

May your game be adjudicated fairly and free of bias. Good luck.

Sorry to intrude. Razor is ok but wow does he get sucked in with the drama and loves paying free kicks to the big names. Considering you're playing the holy trinity with the divine Razor Ray spirit watching of them....hmmmm Made things a lot tougher but I reckon you guys will still win.

May your game be adjudicated fairly and free of bias. Good luck.
Three massive sooks too though. Maybe he'll get sick of the lip.

Three massive sooks too though. Maybe he'll get sick of the lip.

Doubtful, his ego would see any lip from the trinity as friendly banter. Then he would reward his holy friends accordingly.

Lesser players would be seen as talking out of turn and punished accordingly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't care who umpires it, if we're good enough (which we are) we should win regardless :)

You get an RDO every week? :thumbsu:
5 day working weeks suck arse, no idea how people manage it. I like sleep too much for that s**t. Got plenty of other stuff going on in my life to keep me busy though!

So, who remembers me mentioning I had an important meeting this Friday night?

Well it turns out that it has just been moved to Thursday. Great you say. Well no, I didn't bother getting tickets when they were released to members and now I am free to go but without a ticket. Looked up the GA and the only ones available are level 8 million, row zzzzz11.

Hello darkcouch my old friend, I've come to sit on you again.

And another thing, got an email from Netflix that the new season of Iron Fist drops Friday September 7.

The night we play our final.

My first thought: #IronFistedforever

Perhaps this omen will transmute into a good portent.

So, who remembers me mentioning I had an important meeting this Friday night?

Well it turns out that it has just been moved to Thursday. Great you say. Well no, I didn't bother getting tickets when they were released to members and now I am free to go but without a ticket. Looked up the GA and the only ones available are level 8 million, row zzzzz11.

Hello darkcouch my old friend, I've come to sit on you again.
Just sit in the nose bleeds!!! Better than not at all surely?

I'm starting to get more nervous about Friday, will genuinely struggle to concentrate at work on Friday. Aiming to get to the ground and get in line by 4:30-5.

I'm not sure I live in a world where we beat Geelong in a final, just hard to fathom given the dark days we've gone through, but we're well past those now, and I really feel that this group can do anything.

My hopeful prediction: Dees by 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back