Analysis Emotionally checked out (extended 2017 edition)

Have you checked out?

• YES

Votes: 170 56.7%
  • NO

Votes: 71 23.7%
  • tl;dr wang you are a knob !!

Votes: 59 19.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You only feel disappointment when something doesn't live you to expectations. Maybe it is we (as in all the Tiger Supporters) who are at fault. We expect too much. To think (have the expectation) that Richmond could actually one day be a legitimate chance for success is maybe unfair by all of us.

You only feel disappointment when something doesn't live you to expectations. Maybe it is we (as in all the Tiger Supporters) who are at fault. We expect too much. To think (have the expectation) that Richmond could actually one day be a legitimate chance for success is maybe unfair by all of us.
Not when they promise so much it isn't

But seriously supporting this club has put me in a state of existential crisis.

Run by incompetent buffoons who refuse to take ownership for the mess they've made. Extended the contract of a delusional coach who seems to wring the talent out of the players with a game plan so inept that people are saying sundays game was the worst afl game of all time.

There will probably be drastic list changes at the end of the year, but its likely that they won't help the situation in any way, because everything the club touches turns to s**t.

Not when they promise so much it isn't
They as is on field the team playing or they as in the Club?

Because if the Club. Coca-Cola promises fat awkward zit infused teenagers that they will get a root if they purchase and drink their product. Maybe we need to accept that marketing (AS + Product = IS) lies as truth is a part of The Richmond Football Club's DNA like any other useless product on the market.

But seriously supporting this club has put me in a state of existential crisis.

Run by incompetent buffoons who refuse to take ownership for the mess they've made. Extended the contract of a delusional coach who seems to wring the talent out of the players with a game plan so inept that people are saying sundays game was the worst afl game of all time.

There will probably be drastic list changes at the end of the year, but its likely that they won't help the situation in any way, because everything the club touches turns to s**t.
You appear to still be #eci.

Question: do people check back in once our season is over? once the grand final has been played? Once the findings of the club review are released? Once trade period is over? Or are you perpetually #eco?

#eco

Oh hi Deaday thought you'd be going for the bombers now?

#eco
Oh hey mate, who pulled your chain? Oh yeah, I did.

I have a new name, I think you will like it ;)

BY the way, instead of putting #eco at the end of every post, maybe place it in the signature of your posts or something.

Oh, wait... :oops:

Oh hey mate, who pulled your chain? Oh yeah, I did.

I have a new name, I think you will like it ;)

BY the way, instead of putting #eco at the end of every post, maybe place it in the signature of your posts or something.

Oh, wait... :oops:

TOO's finest ey? Still, you post better than that 30 years of pain flog.
#ec.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question: do people check back in once our season is over? once the grand final has been played? Once the findings of the club review are released? Once trade period is over? Or are you perpetually #eco?

#eco

I am ECO until Richmond go top 4. Simple as that.

It is a hopeless sh1thouse club that does not deserve support. The club is a joke. When I think of the thousands of posts on here defending them, the countless times I've wasted energy and time and money on them. To hell with that.

My message to Richmond FC. Go top 4 and look good and I'll jump on the bandwagon with the rest of them. Til then carry on making a pitiful show of yourselves without me.

Elaborating yet?

I made a thread on it.

basically richmond was the only club who chose not to participate in a AFL round 23 activation where each club was given 25 team colours footballs to give out to fans at the game after each goal kicked.

the club didn't have to pay for the balls but we're the only ones to not do this for their fans.

I made a thread on it.

basically richmond was the only club who chose not to participate in a AFL round 23 activation where each club was given 25 team colours footballs to give out to fans at the game after each goal kicked.

the club didn't have to pay for the balls but we're the only ones to not do this for their fans.

Probably knew we weren't gonna kick any goals so didn't bother.

#eco

I am ECO until Richmond go top 4. Simple as that.

It is a hopeless sh1thouse club that does not deserve support. The club is a joke. When I think of the thousands of posts on here defending them, the countless times I've wasted energy and time and money on them. To hell with that.

My message to Richmond FC. Go top 4 and look good and I'll jump on the bandwagon with the rest of them. Til then carry on making a pitiful show of yourselves without me.

What is this fair weather s**t?

I went to the game yesterday. Flew over from hobart even though I've had glandular fever. Was ******* woeful but whatever RFC for life.

Positives for 2016

Dan Rioli
Pick 6 in an uncompomised draft.

Enough of this doom and gloom get checked back in!

Back