Media End of season shake up and JOVIAL chit chat - Las Vegas Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd agree if BF was some sort of public utility funded by taxpayers. But its a private business and business is pretty ruthless.

At the end of the day, the site owners will appeal to $ not justice. And they're unlikely to be willing to gamble on someone who exposed their primary revenue source to a huge risk even if said someone was a great contributor to one of the communities.
Yeah I understand that

I am in my 20s and have yet to pr0n melt over a fantasy league. In fact I even managed to become a mod...

tigs board made wacky, sterge, groc, and cayz mods

how low a bar do you want to meet?

Crushy has been going a lot harder than "expressing disappointment".

Have I? I though I was being fairly pragmatic, but there you have it from bloke that can't even finish a media thread. I'll be sure to take this sage advice on board.

Have I? I though I was being fairly pragmatic, but there you have it from bloke that can't even finish a media thread. I'll be sure to take this sage advice on board.
I'm not sure why you're using this line of banter given I'm very self-aware about having once or twice bitten off more than I could chew with attempted media threads. Not that you would recognise what self-awareness is given you're still embarrassing yourself in this thread.

We've wanted to recruit/play alongside each other for seasons but the respective positions of the Dragons/Bears didn't make that feasible
I still think Ace is Dragon for life if he ever comes back out of comfortable retirement but if not Ace- you know the door is open
If you need me you know where I'll be
Oi!! Be off with you, temptress!
ShowyImperfectGavial-max-1mb.gif

I think we can all agree that the most incredible aspect of this entire situation is that the Bombers were not involved in the slightest

* me what a rabble.

You've got the hero tough guy Metalcrusher firing people who've already quit, furious that someone would dare choose to leave his club, abusing the guy to anyone who will listen and showing callous disregard for a former club champ, then you've got the emo rookies just wanting to express their feelings and 'caring' about Testy's welfare, and the gutless 'captain' lurk liking.

All because they are embarrassed and hurt that their ex skipper is leaving, someone who has carried them for seasons and has simply decided on a fresh start.

This after they gave another club champion kdavva74 the very same treatment.

For a club questioning everyone else's integrity, where's theirs? :think:

Last edited:
Embarrassing 180 here. :$

Maybe you should just ask NaturalDisaster nicely to send this steaming pile of sh*t to landfill.
I am not embarrassed about anything. I just don't see the point in continuing to go around in circles, everyone has expressed their opinion and now its time to move on. If people want to continue to talk about it then they can but I have better things to do with my time. I have contacted Testy to say thanks for welcoming me to the Bears and wished him good luck at the Warriors, for me this is done.

fu** me what a rabble.

You've got the hero tough guy Metalcrusher firing people who've already quit, furious that someone would dare choose to leave his club, abusing the guy to anyone who will listen and showing callous disregard for a former club champ, then you've got the emo rookies just wanting to express their feelings and 'caring' about Testy's welfare, and the gutless 'captain' lurk liking.

All because they are embarrassed and hurt that their ex skipper is leaving, someone who has carried them for seasons and has simply decided on a fresh start.

This after they gave kdavva74 the very same treatment.

For a club questioning everyone else's integirty, where's there's? :think:

Before my time champ, I play the cards as they are dealt ;) Lets not mention your active poaching here now will we Saint TIF? Yet again, I reiterate for the 3 time, Test Tickle (still listed as captain of the BEARS) can come out and have his say, to refute/debunk any mistruths or ... OR ... is you narrative getting ahead of you sailor boy? Once again?

Good to see you white knight your players, I love and respect that. But you are straying off course. On a tangent, rant.

I more than welcome that.

BTW, I still haven't answered the second part of your slanderous post ... but I will. All in good time. Just need you to step off your self indulgent podium for a wee bit ;) Not too sure there is room for the two of us in the same room.

I'm not sure why you're using this line of banter given I'm very self-aware about having once or twice bitten off more than I could chew with attempted media threads. Not that you would recognise what self-awareness is given you're still embarrassing yourself in this thread.

That's is a bit of a reach for you. Keep working on your slice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not embarrassed about anything. I just don't see the point in continuing to go around in circles, everyone has expressed their opinion and now its time to move on. If people want to continue to talk about it then they can but I have better things to do with my time. I have contacted Testy to say thanks for welcoming me to the Bears and wished him good luck at the Warriors, for me this is done.
We're not going around in circles, you guys have put up a s**t thread, with pathetic reasoning, and now you've been called on it properly you're trying to change the narrative.

This thread should be celebrating the bloke, thanking him for his enormous services to your club in the face of adversity and wishing him well.

Testy has done everything right in notifying your club of his intentions before making his move or announcing via the media, and you've turned around and repaid his respect for your club with a public firing and harangue session, for a former skipper and club champion no less. Classy stuff.

We're not going around in circles, you guys have put up a sh*t thread, with pathetic reasoning, and now you've been called on it properly you're trying to change the narrative.

This thread should be celebrating the bloke, thanking him for his enormous services to your club in the face of adversity and wishing him well.

Testy has done everything right in notifying your club of his intentions before making his move or announcing via the media, and you've turned around and repaid his respect for your club with a public firing and harangue session, for a former skipper and club champion no less. Classy stuff.

Address me you imbecile. You wont get a bite from tony mate. If you were pissing in the mens room, your aim is so far off you would have just entered germen film territory ....

You are going along swimmingly.

4qj11m.jpg

There's a decent amount of art imitating life in this post that I'm not sure I'm comfortable with.

Love this thread.

One bloke left the club in the absolute doldrums for a bet, then nuked his account rather than wait 6 or 7 games to simply re-sign with the Bears for the next season. He's revered as some sort of martyr.

Meanwhile the poor guy who stayed behind and had to pick up the pieces after the other guy's selfish bullshit left the club absolutely nowhere and reluctantly at that I might add, actually steadied the ship, bolstered the club and the list to the point that he was actually able to step back and leave the joint in what the Bears believe are good hands, and that bloke is a fu**en turncoat piece of sh*t and a traitor.

Never change SFA. :drunk:

I know reading comprehension isn't a strong point for you but the issue isn't that he left, it's the manner in how it was done.

I'm not one for airing dirty laundry in public so out of the respect I still do have for Test Tickle for what he did for the Bears I won't go into detail how he's burnt some pretty solid bridges.

However, keep pushing this idiotic narrative of yours and perhaps I'll reconsider.

I know reading comprehension isn't a strong point for you but the issue isn't that he left, it's the manner in how it was done.

I'm not one for airing dirty laundry in public so out of the respect I still do have for Test Tickle for what he did for the Bears I won't go into detail how he's burnt some pretty solid bridges.

However, keep pushing this idiotic narrative of yours and perhaps I'll reconsider.
Mate, people leave clubs. Testy leaves in far better circumstances than your patron saint, and leaves the club in a far better state after being left to pick up the pieces, we both know reluctantly too but he did it and righted the ship. Well at least he tried to anyway.

He told you directly, privately of his decision once he had made it. Not sure what the problem is? People change clubs, it happens.

I know you're the somewhat sensible one here, and it's not your first rodeo. The only idiotic narrative here is that this is an appropriate reaction to someone moving clubs in the off season.

Mate, people leave clubs. Testy leaves in far better circumstances than your patron saint, and leaves the club in a far better state after being left to pick up the pieces, we both know reluctantly too but he did it and righted the ship. Well at least he tried to anyway.

He told you directly, privately of his decision once he had made it. Not sure what the problem is? People change clubs, it happens.

I know you're the somewhat sensible one here, and it's not your first rodeo. The only idiotic narrative here is that this is an appropriate reaction to someone moving clubs in the off season.

Do you have a fetish for JWS? I think you have a hard on for him since he hasn't been here for 2 seasons. Talk about #rentfree

And don't worry my friend, I will address the second part of your statement? Delusion? I will even put it all together with screen shots and quotes for prosperities sake.

Just so its all there, in one easy to read format. Just for you ;)

This is Neddy Kasem from Love Songs and Dedications, and I have a message for Test Tickle from his former life partners at the Bears

"Testy, we know it didn't work out, and we know both of us need to move on, but know that the hole you have left in Turbo's Hottub is a fraction of the hole you have left in our hearts"

Do you have a fetish for JWS? I think you have a hard on for him since he hasn't been here for 32 seasons. Talk about #rentfree

And don't worry my friend, I will address the second part of you statement? Delusion? I will even put it all together with screen shots and quotes for prosperities sake.

Just so its all there, in one easy to read format. Just for you ;)
Your mental midgetry knows no bounds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back