Toast English Class is in. Welcome to the Dogs Tim English Pick 19

Remove this Banner Ad

1VZVG_zps39e7bc41.gif

Dalrymple after watching extensive vision of the late jurassic beast at junior level and seeing he is still available on the draft board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hall of Fame YouTube video. Never stops being funny. Up there with the bloke moving a pallet off the back of a truck and it sends him flying.
Right up there in my top charts with brooken collarboon...

Some of my less sensitive mates sent me that after jongy went down in the west coast game...youtube funnies can be cruel...

How much more efficient will we be having a ruckman with above average kicking skills. It is something that can set us apart, rather than other teams making our ruckman a ball user they won't want him to be. I'm excited, and having had a full year of WAFL seniors already he could be closer to playing than people think.

How much more efficient will we be having a ruckman with above average kicking skills. It is something that can set us apart, rather than other teams making our ruckman a ball user they won't want him to be. I'm excited, and having had a full year of WAFL seniors already he could be closer to playing than people think.
Was it his nine games in the colts or his six games in the reserves
or perhaps his sole game in the seniors that led you to this
assertion ?

Perhaps because he trained with seniors all season.
I am unaware how South Fremantle structure their training as i have
never been, but no doubt they have a Colts coach, a Reserves coach
and a Seniors coach who all have seperate sessions. The poster said
played Seniors all year when in reality he played one game late in
the year, note the subtle difference.

In some of the more recent pics of English he actually looks like he will put on size/weight pretty well :thumbsu:
Considering less than two years ago he was a 184 cm mid and he
has grown 21 cm since the size element he has covered. He
should be a four year project minimum as we do have coverage
in the ruck area to allow his long term development.

Don't go too early. Some of us remember when we got under everyones guard and stole one C Howard in a previous draft.

Lets just patiently watch the English ruckmans progress.
Yes we need to be patient with English, English patient.

BTW Howard was never touted as top 10 pick, in fact he was not even on the the radar. Howard was a stretch, English is a stretch in a different sense.

The Brontosaurus sighted out in the wild, mildly annoyed by the selfie taking habits of his date:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back