English Premier League: 12/12, 13/12, 15/12 & 16/12

Remove this Banner Ad

Well you bought Lescott to replace an obviously inferior Dunne and he asked to be moved on because he thought he wouldn't get any game time. You sold him to us for an absolute steal and while Lescott has been erratic at best, Dunne has been the same solid CB he has been for years. So Citeh getting Lescott has everything to do with the Dunne sale and I believe we got the better and considerably cheaper deal.

Thanks Mark Hughes.:thumbsu:

You bought Dunne. You gave us money for him. What we did getting a replacement in has no relevance as to whether or not it was a good deal for Villa.

Richards? Can he really be a top 4 right back. Would he be Englands top 4 in right backs?

IMO, yes

Lescott? Youd think City would look higher up to maybe Englands 3rd or 4th choice CB instead of the 5th or 6th

Rightly or wrongly he would be 3rd or 4th choice at the moment.

In 12-18 months time what are my odds of finding them in the starting side. Im predicting very low

Pretty good chance at least one will be, a lot will depend on the manager situation.

Forgot about the ACN but lord knows they have no future in your starting side. I think Ned will push one of them out sooner rather than later. a right or left back will join and Lescott will end up somewhere other than CB where hes just a liability

Surely Wayne Bridge, Lescott and Richards will get the chop come January. All 3 are dreadful atm, with Lescott contending to be the worst 20 mill buy of all time. Dunnes thrice the CB he is. 8 draws from 9 comes from the worst performing defense in the league
You obviously don't watch our games because both Lescott and Richards have played rather well the last few games. Stop speaking out of your arse!

Official lineups ...

Liverpool
Reina
Johnson - Carragher - Agger - Aurelio
Mascherano - Lucas
Kuyt - Gerrard - Benayoun
Torres

Subs: Cavalieri, Skrtel, Degen, Insua, Dossena, Aquilani, Ngog

Arsenal
Almunia
Sagna - Gallas - Vermaelen - Traore
Song
Fabregas - Denilson
Walcott - Arshavin - Nasri

Subs: Fabianski, Silvestre, Diaby, Wilshere, Ramsey, Eduardo, Vela

Will probably watch a stream of the first half and then the last half on tv. Watchin Footy Flashbacks atm.

Hopefully I can stay up and watch the whole game. Haven't watched one all season. Shows how interested I've been.

Gerrard should've definitely had a penalty there. Absolutely stupid effort by Gallas who was nowhere near the ball. Gerrard tumbles over the top of him and goal kick awarded.

1-0 Liverpool through Kuyt, Almunia opts to attempt to punch, it was a crap effort. Kuyt taps into virtually empty net.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was officially the 'your time is up' performance. The writing's on the wall Rafa. Do the right thing and leave with your head held high.

Well Haward Webb continues to do his reputation no favours as that was a clear penalty that he dismissed.:mad:

Rafa has turned into Houllier mk II and needs to resign ASAP.

That was a poor second half from Liverpool. Didn't really chase the game with any urgency.

Great to finally win against top opposition.

Since when are we "top opposition"??

We were woeful in the second half. A great chance to make up some ground on 4th place and we blow it. Wigan midweek, if we dont get all 3 points there then Rafa must stand aside.

Since when are we "top opposition"??

We were woeful in the second half. A great chance to make up some ground on 4th place and we blow it. Wigan midweek, if we dont get all 3 points there then Rafa must stand aside.
We do not now how to win games any more quite simply.

We went out in the second half and just sat back and absorbed pressure and rightly got punished for it. There was no urgency whatsoever and I blame Benitez for that because he sent out the team with that mentality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back