English Premier League: 12/12, 13/12, 15/12 & 16/12

Remove this Banner Ad

Insua was benched why?

Hes had what, 7 or 8 players at LW this season, when will he choose?

Carragher is still playing EPL football how?

Torres is more than 8% fit in which country?

Lucas > Mascherano occured when?

Ngog and Degen on for Benayoun and G.Johnson is a good move in chess or football?

So much failure so little answers

At least we are back in the race for now. Still have serious doubts about Almunia. He has to stop jumping in the air like an idiot for set pieces. No one has enough power to clear the ball when you are horizontal in the air.

At least we are back in the race for now. Still have serious doubts about Almunia. He has to stop jumping in the air like an idiot for set pieces. No one has enough power to clear the ball when you are horizontal in the air.

He has to stop playing in general. Been terrible all year. Get Neur in before Manuel wets his bed dreaming of playing for England.

I want Fabianski in now, he is stronger in the air. He could develop into another brilliant keeper.

FFS, Liverpool is a piece of s**t, pathetic club that should be relegated to the conference. More accurate?

We've lost to the four best sides we've played against this season so I'm just relieved that we haven't forgotten how to beat the better sides. Unless you want to include Tottenham ...

We've lost to the four best sides we've played against this season so I'm just relieved that we haven't forgotten how to beat the better sides. Unless you want to include Tottenham ...

We've lost more games than Stoke City and are level on points with Birmingham City.

Yeah, awesome team. One of the best. :rolleyes:

Insua was benched why?

Hes had what, 7 or 8 players at LW this season, when will he choose?

Carragher is still playing EPL football how?

Torres is more than 8% fit in which country?

Lucas > Mascherano occured when?

Ngog and Degen on for Benayoun and G.Johnson is a good move in chess or football?

So much failure so little answers

1) Insua was benched because he was tired, he needed a rest and has been poor since he returned from international duty with Argentina; I would have rested him for a few games before it got to this point in the season though.

2) Babel, Benayoun, Riera, Aurelio = 4 players. Embers wrong again (but, Riera and Babel were unavailable last night, Aurelio played left back, therefore he had only one option to play on the left wing).

3) Because Skrtel and the Greek are amazingly terrible, Martin Kelly is being groomed as a right back and Daniel Ayala went back into the reserves after we bought the Greek.

4) Torres played well in the first half, looked fairly good, I'd say he's a tad more than 8% fit. Just a tad.

5) Lucas last night I thought had a decent game, Mascherano picked up an injury in the first half and did very well to continue on for that long.

6) The Ngog for Bennynoon sub was bemusing, but Johnson did nothing in the second half, absolutely nothing (except score an own goal) and Degen got forward a lot more in the 5 minutes he was on the pitch. I was happy with the Degen for Johnson change, but thought Benny should have stayed on the pitch.

Thought liverpoool were the better team in the first half and were unluck with the ref the whole game. But as soon as the second half started liverpool had put the cue in the rack. Carragher's is the sole reason for the own goal.

1) Insua was benched because he was tired, he needed a rest and has been poor since he returned from international duty with Argentina; I would have rested him for a few games before it got to this point in the season though.

2) Babel, Benayoun, Riera, Aurelio = 4 players. Embers wrong again (but, Riera and Babel were unavailable last night, Aurelio played left back, therefore he had only one option to play on the left wing).

3) Because Skrtel and the Greek are amazingly terrible, Martin Kelly is being groomed as a right back and Daniel Ayala went back into the reserves after we bought the Greek.

4) Torres played well in the first half, looked fairly good, I'd say he's a tad more than 8% fit. Just a tad.

5) Lucas last night I thought had a decent game, Mascherano picked up an injury in the first half and did very well to continue on for that long.

6) The Ngog for Bennynoon sub was bemusing, but Johnson did nothing in the second half, absolutely nothing (except score an own goal) and Degen got forward a lot more in the 5 minutes he was on the pitch. I was happy with the Degen for Johnson change, but thought Benny should have stayed on the pitch.

1) Rest your best left back vs Arsenal.... Good coaching there. Maybe rest him against well weaker teams. Just a crazy thought

2) Doss and Insua have each played LW a time or two leaving 6 players having a crack and im sure Gerrard will have a go very soon

3) Carragher and the Greek are amazingly terrible. Skrtels just terrible. Play the terrible one. Either that or actually sell a player and then replace them. Crazy idea

4) Looked like a hooker with a pole up its butt in the 2nd half. He needs surgery. Let it go and dont ruin Spains World Cup chances chasing a Europa Cup spot. Let the man heal

5) I mean in general. All year it seems when attacking the game, Rafa likes to bring Masch off before Lucas. Either way Lucas needs to go or have a Darren Fletcheresque transformation and very quickly

6) Have you watched Glen Johnsons career? He goes games without doing anything than wins 2 or 3 by himself. Flashy yes, Inconsistent, hell yes. Get used to it I say and leave the bloke who can pull a rabbit out the hat on the park. (probably playing injured when you think about it)

Dossena hasn't played left wing in the league yet. (Did start there in the UCL).

Insua has never played left wing and never will.

EDIT: Also, no-one is quite sure if Insua is even Rafa's first choice left back. He likes to play Aurelio, but he's always injured, so it seems that it's Insua's by default these days.

Dossena hasn't played left wing in the league yet. (Did start there in the UCL).

Insua has never played left wing and never will.

EDIT: Also, no-one is quite sure if Insua is even Rafa's first choice left back. He likes to play Aurelio, but he's always injured, so it seems that it's Insua's by default these days.

Him and Aurelio swapped one game cos i remember the commentator mentioning it. Chelsea perhaps?

Rafa prefers Aurelio cos hes damn good over a dead ball but doesnt mean hes the better left back of the two.

Either way how longs it been since Liverpool had a stable left wing option, day in day out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Albert Riera when he first joined the club.

Now he's ****ing gash with a terrible ****ing attitude, ever since Spain started picking him.

He waa fairly gash to begin with. Just got the most out of his limited ability for a few months there. Im takling 2-3 year stability...

FFS, Liverpool is a piece of s**t, pathetic club that should be relegated to the conference. More accurate?

We are definitely not in the top 4 sides, so I wouldn't include!!!:D

Should have gone to bed at half time..

I thought we were very good in the first half, could have scored one or two more goals then we did, but it's just not going our way atm.

Second half was woeful. Created very little going forward and looked exposed at the back. Bit stiff with the own goal, but Arshavin's goal was unstoppable.

At least Fernando played, what a man.

We haven't had a good left winger since ...

Harry Kewell? :eek:
When was he good?

His good performances were few are far between and even his good spells were mediocore. Capable of some above average performances but injuries ensured the best of Harry Kewell was never available for Liverpool and only ever played for Leeds. (and Australia)

When was he good?

His good performances were few are far between and even his good spells were mediocore. Capable of some above average performances but injuries ensured the best of Harry Kewell was never available for Liverpool and only ever played for Leeds. (and Australia)

Harry Kewell was a machine for Liverpool.

But he's been the best of our woeful left wingers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back